Flower

(Doflamingo x Reader) request

It took a captain and a Vice Admiral to retrieve each of the seven warlords. A special meeting was called to talk about the loss of Jinbe. You were that lucky vice admiral to pick up one of them. Donquixote Doflamingo. His name sent chills down your spine. You've heard of the things he has done. Even took over a whole kingdom. Dressrosa. The kingdom of love and happiness.

You clicked your tongue plucking the bud of your cigarette from your lips. You blew away the smoke as the captain quivered behind you. You turned to him as he saluted you with a shaken hand.

"What are you all shaken up about?" You asked.

"Why don't you go get him by yourself. He likes women more." He said.

You rolled your eyes, "Whatever. Just stay put or I'll make sure Sengoku hears word of your cowardness."

He gulped and nodded as you put the bud of the cigarette back. You rolled it to the corner of your lips as you walked off the ship and down into the kingdom. You watched the toys dance around and play with the people. You smiled softly heading down to the castle. Where as you stepped up to the door and you reached up to knock, they flung open. You stood furrowing looking down the hall. You heard a rumble of laughter as he made his way down the steps. Doflamingo bobbed his way up to you showing off his tall stature.

"Donquixote Doflamingo, you've been summoned for a meeting with the seven warlords of the sea. I (L/N) (F/N) have been sent to escort you." You spoke.

But he seemed to be speechless. You cocked a brow to this.

"Doflamingo." You barked.

He grinned, "I'm listening, I was just admiring your fire."

You watched as his tongue darted out and ran across his teeth.

"We're wasting time. We need to disembark and head back to marineford." You said.

He rumbled, "Fufufu, impatient are we?"

"Yes. Now come. Before I drag you down the streets of Dressrosa."

He chuckled, "Alright, be patient my flower. I have to tell my family I have to go. I can't just up and leave."

You groaned crossing your arms, "Then hurry up. I don't want to be late."

He chuckled as he let you inside. You stood crossing your arms as he bobbed off into the home. As soon as he was out of the room you sighed in relief.

"How the hell would I drag him down Dressrosa. He's like twice my size." You muttered.

You mentally scolded yourself for being corse. He was a warlord, he could snap you in half and leave you for dead. But. He only chuckled at your antic's. Your eyes glanced around the home before you wandered off. You peaked into some rooms finding some family members resting or reading. But. You stopped when you saw a piano in the corner of an open room. Glancing around you made sure no one saw you before you whistled over to it. You brushed your finger down the case of the keys and smirked.

"Wow, these are hardly made anymore. How did he find one?" You muttered.

Checking once more before you sat down before the piece. You smiled opening the casing and took a breath. Smiling you started to play a soft tune.

Doflamingo perked up. Music began to play in his home. Piano music. He furrowed as he swiftly made his way down to the main floor. He poked his head into the room which held the piano where you sat. Baby 5, Buffalo, and Dellinger stood around you. Your eyes were closed so into the music, unaware of the audience. Baby 5 turned to Doflamingo and pressed a finger to her lips. He walked over to them. His lips were pressed in a small smile. The song you played was a song from the North Blue. It was a song about peace and happiness. To bring good fortune to those who heard it. Also hopefully to find love and a forever after.

As you finished the song you smiled sitting back at the bench. But you stiffened as you heard clapping and giggles. You snapped your head over to the Donquixote family. You stood and swallowed thickly.

"I. I apologize. I couldn't help myself." You blushed.

"Where did you learn that song?" Doflamingo asked.

"I was born and raised in the North Blue. It's just like a good luck song. Especially on this piano. If I may, where did you get it?" You asked.

He chuckled, "Its a secret. But you are more then welcome to stop by and play for me."

You clicked your tongue, "I'll think about it."

"Don't we have a meeting to get to?"

You gasped, "SHIT!"

You walked beside Doflamingo walking him into Marineford. Along with some other marines taking in the rest of the warlords of the sea. As you escorted him into the room. Your eyes caught a man who stood on the other side of the room. Doflamingo noticed how you started to fidget and go slightly pale. His eyes glanced to the man glaring at you. Once Sengoku got into the room you and the other marines saluted him. He nodded as you all dispersed. As you got out of the room the man grabbed you and pinned you to the wall. He had slick grey hair and silver eyes. The buried into your being.

"Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to go on a mission without me?!" He barked.

This was your ex Silver.

"Because I don't need you! I can fight for myself!"

You ripped away from his grip and stepped down to your private room. Where sitting in the corner was a beat up and worn out piano. You smiled softly approaching it. Tossing away your marine coat before sitting down to the seat.
The doors flung open as you turned to Silver. He stormed into the room. You stood up as he walked into the room. He stood before you raising his hand. You stood your ground watching his hand come down. You turned shutting your eyes. But his hand never struck. You fluttered open your eyes to Doflamingo his hand held out as Silver stood before you. He looked frozen, like he couldn't move. Doflamingo flicked his fingers as Silver was a puppet under his tricks. He stumbled over to Doflamingo and stood before him.

"I'll take care of you in a minute."

His fingers flicked as Silver wandered off. Doflamingo stepped into the room and stood before you. He free hand took your chin and tilted it up to look at him.

"He didn't hit you did he?" He asked.

"No. Thank you." You said.

Doflamingo rumbled, "Or course little flower. How about we make a deal. Hm?"

"I'm listening." You said.

"You drop your marine title and be my wife. And I'll let you do whatever the hell you want."

You looked up to him, "Whatever I want?"

He grinned, "Anything your heart desires."

So. You agreed to Doflamingo's deal. Betrothing him and staying by his side. Well besides the missions he or you went on.

You sat at the piano pressing the final key as Doflamingo walked into the room. He grinned as you turned to him. Your hair done up in a bun with peacock feathers sticking out with a peacock cloak on your back. You smiled and stood revealing your dark blue dress you wore.

"Welcome home Doffy. How did things go?" You asked.

"They went fine. I hope you weren't too lonely without me. Sweet flower."

"Of course. I always am."

He approached you cupping your cheeks and kissed you tenderly. As he pulled back he frowned to the tears in your eyes but the smile on your lips.

"I. I know what I want to be." You said.

"And what is that my queen?"

"A mother."