So Much For Daddy's Little Girl

Not a hand would of been laid upon her. The daughter of Edward Newgate. The strongest man in the world had a daughter. Well she wasn't only his to be perfectly honest.

"She's back!"

Marco perked up as in the distance something was flying toward them. He grinned as he jumped off a barrel and headed on deck. Ace frowned confused on who was back.

"Ace it's finally time you meet our sister." Marco grinned.

"Marco, your hair. It's. Its on fire."

He chuckled brushing the flames away. Before Ace was pulled off to the side. He turned to Vista as you landed on deck.

"Be careful and don't try anything with her. Marco had his dibs on her when they first met. And got knows how long ago that was."

Ace frowned, "Pops doesn't know?"

"Oh no. He'd have Marco's head."

"Bummer."

Marco and you hesitated before the two of you embraced.

"It's good to see you again." He purred.

"I'm glad to be home." You sighed.

"Marco."

He stiffened as the two of you turned to Whitebeard. You smiled stepping up to him as you embraced his torso.

"I'm home now daddy."

Marco sighed before he smiled softly.

As night fell and the sky was dark. There was a soft squeaking in Marco's room. Ace had awoken in his sleep and went to investigate.

"What the hell?" He grunted.

Ace stepped up to his door and swung it open. You squeaked pulling the blanket over you. Then curled against Marco's chest. He grumbled sitting up on his elbows glaring at Ace.

"Oi. Get our of here." Marco hissed.

"Your the one making all the noise!"

"Shut up. Your going to wake up pops!"

"What the hell are you doing then?!"

"Bug off."

You sat up slightly, "Please Ace. Don't tell anyone about this. Pops would kill us."

Ace grew a shit eating grin, "Sure."

Neither of you liked what Ace was up to.

You sat besides Marco as pops threw a party. To welcome his daughter back home. Everyone drank and ate. Well. Until Ace wound his head on deck.

"I want to play a game." Ace chimed.

You smiled softly, "He's different. How cute."

"I don't like where this is going." Marco grunted.

"It's called never have I ever. You drink if you have or don't if you haven't."

The crew agreed before Ace started the game.

"Never have I ever, gone commando."

A few of the guys drank having you chuckle. Marco leaned against the railing frowning. His eyes narrowed to Ace as a dirty smile grew on his lips.

A few questions were tossed around as a few tossed back drinks. You did also having a few of the crew give a surprised gasp. Then Ace grew a smirk as he glanced to the two of you.

"Never have I slept with a member of the same crew."

Your smile faded as you glanced to Marco. He stood tall before tossing back his tankard. You did as well. Before Marco chucked his tankard at Ace's head.

"You were supposed to keep your mouth shut!"

"I did. Your the one who drank."

"Marco."

He turned to Newgate. He cocked a brow to him as Marco swallowed thickly.

"I slept with Marco." You spoke.

Everyone turned to you, tears in your eyes as you stepped up to Whitebeard.

"Marco and I have been having a relationship for years now. I left because. I. I got pregnant. But I lost them."

You clutched your fists as you looked down to the deck.

"I'm sorry."

"What?" Marco muttered.

"Marco. Is this true?" Whitebeard grunted.

He turned back to Whitebeard, "Every word. Besides the pregnant part. This is the first time I heard about it."

"Marco I trust my right hand man to take care of my daughter. I give my blessing."

The two of you smiled to him.

"Thank you father."

That night you sat in your room brushing your hair. Marco stepped in shutting the door behind him.

"Is that why you haven't shown me your stomach?"

You looked away, "It was that damn marine's fault. He. He killed them."

"This time. I will protect you and our child. I promise."

You smiled turning to him, "I love you Marco."