Drunkass

Rayleigh x Male Reader)

He wondered why he stayed for so long. He's been with you for years now. Like. How?

Maybe it was the little things like waking up to your handsome face everyday. Or the way you would drool on your pillow. Oh and sometimes you'd wake up with him sometimes. He always thought that was cute about you.

Maybe it was because he loved you.

Rayleigh never really admitted to you he loved you. But you knew he did, with or without telling you. It was always little things, but to you they meant so much to you.

"YEAhhHhHh!" You cheered.

Rayleigh leaned against the door frame. He watched you stand proudly holding a sheet of cookies. You were a light weight and drank on the happiest of days.

He always liked how cheerful you were. Even when you could kill someone with a single glare. The two of you would settle your anger in the bedroom. And it would always make you feel better.

Also didn't help you were shirtless.

Rayleigh loved your back. Sure it was littered with a good handful of scars. But. He still loved your back.

You were going to pull one off the sheet when Rayleigh spoke up.

"Darling, please be careful. I don't want you to hurt yourself."

You giggled turning to him, "Ah! Raybear! Your back!"

You went to him embracing him and peppering his face in kisses. He chuckled trying to catch your kisses. Which he finally caught your lips. He pulled back tilting up your chin.

"I made you some cookies. I. I hope your. Hungry."

His eyes watched as you stared at his chest. You hand ran over his exposed skin earning a small chill down your spine.

"Something tells me, you want something."

You looked up to him in your lust blown haze.

"Fuck me. Right over the counter top."

"As you wish."

You grinned going to the counter and pulled your pants off before sitting on the counter. Rayleigh rumbled before getting up to you and kissed you softly.

"I love you." He purred.

You grinned, "I love you too."

Snapping awake you turned to Rayleigh leaning over you. He smirked to you before kissing you softly.

"My head hurts." You grumbled.

"Tsk. You should of watched yourself."

You huffed, "Says you."

He kissed your temple before getting up and went to get you something to help.

"Rayleigh."

He turned to you from the doorway, "Yes?"

"I love you."

He smiled softly, "I love you too."