I Remember Him

"I remember him, the boy who would always cause trouble then sneak in through my window."

He turned to you, cocking a brow.

"I remember him, a little brat who raised his two brothers and wanted no more then to be loved."

He turned away clutching onto his chains. The room was silent as a swell of hope washed over you. Hoping he knew, you were there. You staggered up to the bars. But the chain was too short.

"I remember that little boy who met a young girl who just came in from out of town. He wanted nothing to do with her at first-"

"Stop it."

You tugged on the chain as it gave you some more room and you could reach the cell bars. You looked across to him chained to the wall. His eyes tightly shut, as were his fists.

"I remember that little boy who fell in love. Then searched the whole ocean to find her."

"Knock it off!"

"Then, gave up all hope that she was lost. Lost to the word and the sea."

"She's dead!"

"I'm standing right here Ace! Just look at me!"

He was frozen. Here. Out of all the places. Here is where you resided. He slowly looked up to you as you smiled.

"I'm here, Ace." You said.

Ace struggled in his chains hoping to break free. But. His actions were meaningless. He looked up to you.

"Once you get down here, your pretty much dead." You said, "I attacked the man who bought me. So. My life is now here."

"Bought. Oh, (Y/N)." Ace sighed.

You clutched your shoulder, "I'd rather be here then, with him."

Soldiers soon walked down to Ace's cell. They threw open the door and swarmed in. Pulling him out and handcuffing his wrists together. But. Knowing Ace. He wouldn't go down without a fight.

You sighed as Ace head butted one of the guards then fought the others. Ace jumped over them before coming to you. He jumped through his arms putting his hands on yours. You smiled softly reaching out and cupped his face. But soon glanced to the men getting up.

"Ace forget about me, and run!"

"I'm not going to leave you here!"

"I'll find you again. Just go!"

"Fuck that!"

"Ace go!"

But it was too late and he had to fight them off only to lose. He was pushed down the hall calling your name. You cried back, then two more guards showed up. Unlocking the door, where one held a gun to your forehead.

"I've waited a long time for this."

You only smiled when the gun was shot. Then a faint cry of your name was called.

You sat up, looking around to the pastels, the purples, pinks, and blues. Then saw the clouds, you looked to your hands seeing you were glowing, softly but. Still glowing. In the distance a figure was lying on the clouds. You stumbled to get up and check it out. Slowly walking up to the built figure. Then started to pick up the pace when you realized who it was.

You stopped and knelt down before him, seeing he was asleep. You sighed softly before brushing a hand through his hair. Slowly stirring him. Ace grumbled before snapping his eyes open and sat up. Knocking you and Ace in the head, you both groaned holding your heads. Before Ace noticed it was you and scrambled up to embrace you. You embraced him back before glancing up to the figures behind him.

"Ace, someone's here to see you."

He pulled back turned around. Where his jaw dropped and he scrambled up to her. You assumed to be his mother.

"I told you we'd meet again, but. I didn't think like this." You sighed.