Toothbrush

A/N: Toothbrush: DNCE I love this song too.

(Rayleigh x Reader)

You sighed spinning your finger around the silver hair on his chest. He held a glass of amber alcohol in his hand. He rumbled softly as you nuzzled into his neck. Rayleigh sucked down his alcohol before setting it down on the nightstand. You peaked over his chest to the clock. You sighed softly before getting up.

"I should go." You said.

"(Y/N)." He grumbled.

You pulled on your underwear, "I have a life outside of you Rayleigh."

"Baby you don't have to rush. You can leave a toothbrush. At my place. At my place. We don't need to keep it hush. You can leave a toothbrush. At my place. At my place." Rayleigh chimed.

You turned to him pulling over his shirt, "Rayleigh come on. That old trick won't work twice. I seriously have to go."

Rayleigh got up and approached you. He grinned to you softly as you cocked a brow to him. He took your hands placing them to his cheeks.

"Stuck in a limbo. Half hypnotized. Each time I let you stay the night, stay the night. Up in the morning. Tangled in sheets. We play the moment on repeat, on repeat."

You groaned pulling away and heading to the bedroom door. You opened the door about to leave when.

"When you're standing there in your underwear. And my T-shirt from the night before. With your messed up hair. And your feet still bare. Would you mind closing the bedroom door."

You turned to him, "I'm not falling for it twice Rayleigh."

"Baby you don't have to rush.You can leave a toothbrush. At my place, At my place."

He pulled you back into the room pressing you up against his chest. You pursed your lips pressing your hands to his chest. He wrapped his arms around your hips trapping you in his embrace.

"Your ridiculous." You huffed.

"We don't need to keep it hush. You can leave a toothbrush. At my place. At my place. 'Cause I just, I just can't let you go. Give me something I never know. So baby you don't have to rush. You can leave a toothbrush. At my place, at my place."

You gasped as you felt his hands roam down to your ass.

"Rayleigh! You perverted old man!"

He rumbled softly, "No need to question next time we meet. I know you're coming home with me, home with me. Sweat like a sauna. Break out the ice. I know you're gonna stay the night, stay the night."

"I mean your not wrong."

"When you're standing there in your underwear. And my T-shirt from the night before. With your messed up hair. And your feet still bare. Would you mind closing the bedroom door."

"If I stay will you stop singing?"

He smirked, "Yes."

You sighed shutting the door with your back. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. He returned the kiss with teeth and tongue. Pulling you up on his hips before leading you to the bed. You moaned softly being pressed down onto the bed. He pulled back as you frowned to him.

"What?"

"I'm not falling for it next time."

"Thats what you said last time, and the time before that, and the-"

"Shut up and kiss me."

Requests still open!