Sister of My Enemy

(Doflamingo x Reader)

You loved him. His worlds laced with silk. He could talk you into anything.

Like marriage.

You sat looking at the world. Dressed in silk and string. Doffy made it for you. He loved making your own clothes. It was rare for you not to like what he made for you. For you felt it would hurt his feelings.

Your fingers strummed the large instrument. The harp hummed a beautiful melody as it soothed you of your prewedding nerves.

"(Y/N)."

You turned to Baby 5 who grinned and stepped into the room.

"Oh wow. You look beautiful."

You smiled standing as Baby 5 spun you.

"The young master really knows how to make a beautiful dress."

"Thank you, Doffy truly does know how to make a women feel beautiful."

As the time had come. Baby 5 walked you out to the main hall and to the front of the castle. Everyone could witness such a beautiful thing.

As you stood with your arms out wide to him. Protecting your family. Doflamingo's hand twitched stopping everything.

"Since my brother is dead. It's now my responsibility to protect my baby brother. If you want him you'll have to go through me." You hissed.

Doflamingo's face hardened as you stood strong. Luffy and Law lied behind you panting softly.

"(Y/N)!"

Glancing over your shoulder your eyes kept to Luffy.

"Get out of here! He'll hurt you!" He cried.

Smiling softly you turned to him. With a smile you held out your ring.

"He vowed, he'd never lay a hand on me. Since. I'm his wife."

But. That sharp pain in your back made you turn to Doflamingo. He tossed you away as you slammed into the wall and slumped to the ground. Luffy cried out your name. But. Things were getting dark. Looking up to Doflamingo. He stepped closer to Luffy as the two of them disappeared. You smiled knowing he got away safely.

"You were never as strong as us. But. You did good."

Your eyes glanced to the orange hat and black locks. A smile grew on your face.

"Protecting our little brother."