Congratulations

A/N: Here I go again, with the song fics. I might just start writing these. So if you have a song or character you want me to do. I'll do my best. But I've wanted to do this one for a REALLY long time. 'Congratulations Hamilton.' But I couldn't figure out who to put it with. Until I got requested for Marco. So enjoy overprotective brother Ace.

(Marco x Reader)

Marco turned into his human form landing upon the Moby Dick. He rose glancing around everything was quiet. No one around, but all asleep. Marco sighed as he ruffled his hair. He knew. He was in trouble. Upon two days ago. He up and left without telling you. Just moments, precious moments away from your wedding. He didn't mean to, but. Something had came up.

He walked down into the ship, careful not to make a noise. Not to wake his probably angry brothers. He was more worried about Thatch and Ace. Since Ace was your literal brother. And Thatch, wasted time making the food and, the cake. But. He was mostly worried about you. He was still for the wedding. He was. But. Were you?

Marco stepped into his room and shrugged off his coat. The door slammed shut having him turn. Ace lit his finger on fire as he tilted up his hat. A cold glare was burying into Marco's being.

"Congratulations." He hissed.

Ace approached him having Marco back up.

"You have invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can never undo kind of stupid. An open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid, clearly didn't think this through kind of stupid." Ace barked.

Marco ran into his dresser as Ace barked at him.

"Lets review, you took off only moments before your wedding because something more important had came up. Which refuted by my sister, you soon to be wife, to be heart broken and refused to see me. Her own brother! All of her brothers, even her own father!"

Marco winced, "I-"

"I'm not done!"

Ace prodded his chest, "Your the only enemy you seem to lose to. You know why Teach can do what he wants. Because he knows what's more important! So yeah congratulations."

"Ace-"

"You've broken my sisters heart thinking she's not worth it."

By this point, Ace was seething with anger. Ends of his hair had little flicks of flame, the tips of his ears were set ablaze, and his knuckles were too.

"It was something I'm willing to sacrifice!" He barked.

The flame faded on Ace, "Sacrifice?"

He chuckled softly backing up.

"I languished to love myself and poured my love into my brothers and sister. I lived to protect my siblings, and my family. I look at you and think god what have we done with our lives and what did it get us. That doesn't wipe the tears of the years away. Now that your back on the ship to stay, and you know what I'm here to do?"

"Ace?"

"I'm not here for you."

He approached Marco prodding his chest.

"I know my sister like I know my own mind you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. And a million years ago she said to me this ones mine, so I stood by. Do you know why?"

Marco was about to speak but.

"I love my sister more than anything in this life. I will chose her happiness over mine every time. (Y/N)."