The Siren

That's all I ask of You: Phantom of The Opera

Music broke through the ship as everyone gathered for a large picnic on the grass. Brook played his violin having everyone sway to the music or sing along. Once the song was finished everyone began to dig in.

"So Brook, with a talent like that. I'm sure you had some ladies swoon." Sanji chimed.

Brook hesitated, "O-Oh. I. Um. I don't think so."

"I think your lying." Robin chimed, "I think he fell in love with someone."

Brook stammered, "N-no. I-"

"Spill it. Who is she?" Sanji asked.

He sat forward looking to his boney fingers.

"Oh. She's. A siren."

"A what?!"

He nodded, "She was absolutely beautiful, she had the voice of an angel and she sang with me. She followed me for a long time. And I loved her. And she loved me. But. I. I lost her in a storm."

"Then lets go find her." Luffy said.

"What?"

"Lets go find that girl. She's probably still looking for you."

"Oh no. That was years ago. A few decades ago. I'm sure she moved on."

"He's right. Let go find her." Sanji said standing.

Everyone piped up as Brook smiled.
His hopes got high as the crew did there research about sirens and how to find them. Franky and Chopper took the sub calling out that Brook was with them. While Luffy, Brook and Usopp went fishing. Seeing that they could lure her with what they had in the fridge. A pickle, plum, and a bone.

"Thanks you guys. I'm so excited." Brook said.

"We're excited too. I bet she's very pretty."

"Oh she was. She's a siren. It's in her blood."

But after a few days of trying.

She never came.

Brook was depressed sitting under the mass of the ship. Lightly plucking the strings of his violin. Everyone let him be as they were the ones to break his heart this way.

"No more talk of darkness. Forget these wide-eyed fears; I'm here, nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. Let me be your freedom, Let daylight dry your tears; I'm here, with you, beside you, To guard you and to guide you." Brook sang.

It was quiet, as Brook played his violin. As the woman's part of the duet hummed in his head.

"Say you love me every waking moment,
Turn my head with talk of summertime. Say you need me with you now and always. Promise me that all you say is true, That's all I ask of you." A angelic voice rang out.

He perked up, standing up.

"Let me be your shelter, let me be your light. You're safe, no one will find you, your fears are far behind you."

"All I want is freedom, a world with no more night. And you, always beside me. To hold me and to hide me." You sang again.

Brook darted to the side of the ship. He searched for you but he didn't find you. Then darted to the other side.

"Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime; Let me lead you from your solitude. Say you want me with you, here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too, that's all I ask of you." Brook sang back.

"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime; say the word and I will follow you."  You sang out.

He turned to the head of the ship as you sat upon the sunny's head. You smiled wide brimming with life. As tears rolled down your cheeks. Still young and as beautiful as he first lost you. Brook slowly approached you as you smiled to him.

"Share each day with me. Each night, each morning." You both sang.

He stopped before you slowly playing his violin.

"Say you love me!" You sung.

"You know I do."

"Love me, that's all I ask of you." You both Sang.

Brook dropped his violin as he scooped you up. You squealed embracing his boney neck.

"Your alive." You whispered.

"Well mostly. But I've got a bone to pick with you."

You snickered, "Oh yeah? Your the one who stopped looking for me."

"But your here now."

"And I'm not gonna leave again."