Praying

A/N: This song means so much to me I HAD to write something for it. Teach is in this. But you aren't shipped with him. Please read this one. This is for those who need it.
Praying: Kesha (Congrats girl for coming back to us!)

(Newgate's daughter)

"Teach." You whispered.

You patted his chest gently. He snored softly before snorting and cracking open his eyes. They soon widened seeing you. He sat up with wide eyes. You glew softly in your afterlife. You smiled softly.

"Hello Teach." You spoke.

"(Y/N). W-What are you doing here?"

Your wings folded behind you as you looked down to your hands.

"Well you almost had me fooled. Told me that I was nothing without you. Oh. That after everything you've done." You turned to him, "I can thank you for, how strong I have become."

"I didn't mean it (Y/N) your the one thing I would take back. Honest. I didn't mean to kill you. I thought you were-"

"Thatch?"

You glanced to the other side of the room. The cook resided leaning against the wall. He made a clicking noise with his tongue before pointing a finger gun at Teach. Then fired before recrossing his arms. You turned back to Teach.

"Honest (Y/N). I didn't want to do anything to hurt you."

"'Cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell. I had to learn how to fight for myself. And we both know all the truth I could tell. I'll just this is I wish you farewell. I hope you're somewhere praying, prayiiing."

Teach looked somewhat scared. He clutched onto your hands.

"(Y/N), I didn't mean to kill you. I would've never done anything to hurt you." Teach said.

You shushed him, "I hope your soul is changing, changing. I hope you find your peace. Falling on your knees, prayiiing."

He grew panicked.

"Teach, you killed me, Thatch, Ace, and pops. You killed your own father, your brothers and, your little sister."

You looked into the room to Ace and Newgate sitting in the room. Teach also looked he scrambled to the corner of his bed.

"Teach." They spoke.

"I'm proud of who I am. No more monsters, I can breathe again. And you said that I was done. Well, you were wrong and now the best is yet to come. Cause I can make it on my own. And I don't need you, I found a strength I've never known. I've been thrown out, I've been burned. When I'm finished, they won't even know your name."

"Why are they here?!"

"You killed us Teach. We've always been here. We've been watching, and judging you ever since." Thatch said.

"I'm glad Sabo kicked your henchmen's ass or I'd come down and kicked yours." Ace snapped.

"Teach. You traitorous snake. I'll never forgive you for what you've done." Newgate hisses.

"You brought the flames and you put me through hell. I had to learn how to fight for myself. And we both know all the truth I could tell. I'll just this is I wish you farewell." You cried.

Tears pooled down your cheeks as you clutched onto the bedsheets. He put you through hell as you were under Ace's division. Because you were a woman. You were weak, you. Were you. God the abuse, and things he said about you behind your back. He claimed it was all because he cared. To give you thicker skin. Until. That knife in your side. Changed everything.

"I hope you're somewhere praying, prayiiing. I hope your soul is changing, changing. I hope you find your peace. Falling on your knees, praying."

Teach grew panicked as more and more spirits poured through the walls. They hummed softly as you stood from the bed.

"Ohhh, sometimes, I pray for you at night. Someday, maybe you'll see the light. Oh, sometime, in life, you're gonna get what you give." You said. "But some things, only God can forgive. I hope you're somewhere praying, prayiiing. I hope your soul is changing, changing. I hope you find your peace. Falling on your knees, prayinggg."

You stepped back from the bed to pops. You took his hand as everyone began to fade away. Until you were left standing. Teach bolted out of bed to you and approached you taking your hands.

"Don't leave me again."

You looked up to him with clouded eyes, "Goodbye Teach."

And poof. You were gone. Teach glanced around the room before slumping to the floor. Where he found a single white feather. He picked it up and sighed.

Stay strong my lovelies, you can fight this. I love you guys so much. I'm here for those who need it!