Idols

(Bartolomeo x Reader)

It was like this for years. Bragging on and on about Monkey D. Luffy. The captain of the Strawhat pirates. Bartolomeo is your boyfriend, but sometimes you always thought he was in love with the strawhat boy himself. I mean you had a crush too on a pirate too. But you didn't want to brag about him. You and Bartolomeo entered in the contest so he could with Ace's fruit. But he would of given it to you. Since you weren't a devil fruit user.

"LUFFY-SEMPAI!"

You rolled your eyes as he darted off. Glaring daggers into his head while you walked off. Into a broad chest.

"Watch it."

You snapped back to Bellamy. He pushed his glasses up as he licked his teeth. The man you've had a small crush on. But, it soon grew softly.

"Oh- Bellamy I'm so sorry." You said.

"No trouble at all, little lady."

"I'm a huge fan, your spring power is absolutely amazing."

"A fan of mine? Never thought I'd have one."

You smiled looking to Doflamingo's mark on his chest.

"Working under Doflamingo too? Oh wow, that's amazing."

"You can touch if you want."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"I long for a woman's touch."

You purred softly touching his toned well hardened skin. He chuckled as your lip stuck between your teeth as you stopped to the waistband of his pants. You pulled your hand away fanning your face.

"Your body is sculpted by the devil himself. So irresistible."

He chuckled, "I can let you see more of me if you want."

"Oh no. I have. A boyfriend."

You pursed your lips turning away, Bellamy chuckled. Tilting your chin to look at him.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." He purred.

"Bellamy."

He leaned in close as his thumb brushed across your bottom lip. You were struck, god he was so irresistible. Oh god how you wanted this, but. Bellamy's head ran into a barrier. He groaned rubbing his head as you both turned to Bartolomeo. Bellamy grunted pulling away from you.

"We can play this dirty game some other day. Keep in touch doll."

He handed you a piece of his vivre card. You smiled taking it before he walked off. Sighing you put the paper in your pocket before Bartolomeo approached you. You pursed your lips.

"What the fuck was that?!"

"Why do you care? You were off chasing the strawhats ass."

"Don't make this my fault when you were kissing the enemy."

"I didn't get a chance to kiss him no thanks to you."

"Me?!"

He growled before kissing you roughly. You kissed back running your hands through his hair before he pulled back.

"After this, you need to be punished."

"That will be hard coming from you."

I don't find Bartolomeo appealing, thats why this story is also bad. Sorry guys.