From the Begining

A/N: I'm gonna start today, cause. I can. Also is anyone with an iphone having trouble copying and pasting there work in here? Or is it just me? I'm uploading these on my ipad but it won't upload on my phone. 
(Kizaru x Reader)

The sky was blue and the clouds kissed the horizon. You sat in a hospital room. A soft beeping of a machine beside you and blood was being cleaned off the floor. After your time with your child you figured you better let him rest. They had taken him away to the nursery. You too were exhausted. But you had to wait. You just had to.

"Borsalino won't be here for a while. You should rest." A nurse said.

"No. I can wait. He will be here."

"Then, tell me. How did the two of you meet?"

You smiled resting back on your pillow, "Borsalino and I were once great enemies. Our fights would go on for countless days. Until we both grew exhausted and gave up. But. Something changed one time."

The rain poured as the clouds rumbled and struck. You jumped from roof to roof holding a bag of countless gems and rare metals. You slipped and fell off the roof and into a puddle. You groaned staggering up. Marine whistles blew as you gasped and hid in a garbage can, clutching close to the gems. As the marines went by you poked your head out before crawling out of the can. You began to head down the street holding close the bag. Before you dodged a beam of light. You panted softly as Kizaru stepped up to you.

"Oo, what happened dear? You fell?" He hummed.

"Fuck off, since when have you cared about me?" You huffed.

"No need to get so defensive. Just asking a simple question."

"(Y/N)!"

You turned as one of your crew darted by taking the jewels. You grinned turning to Borsalino.

"Now that I'm in your way you can't get them back!" You cheered.

"Ooh? Well. That's not what I'm after."

Your smile faded, "W-What?"

"I've been following you, (Y/N). You've stolen something I cannot have back."

"Oh? Well I don't want to give it back."

He stepped up to you before opening his umbrella. You blinked to the umbrella above you.

"Borsalino. Wha- what are you doing?"

He smirked leaning over to your level and kissed you softly. You were shocked, as he pulled back swiping his thumb over your bottom lip.

"Lets start this forbidden love. Hm? Between pirate and Marine?"

You hummed, "Take a bath with me first."

"A bath?"

You nodded, "I'm cold."

So the two of you headed to the hotel. Where you started the bath and Borsalino checked to see if anyone witnessed. He stepped into the bathroom as you slipped off your shirt and tossed it to the floor. He admired your frame as you sipped into the large bath. Then he joined you later as you lied against his chest.

"I have to admit, I was shocked. But. The feeling is mutual. You are an attractive man." You hummed.

He hummed wrapping his arms around your body. Kissing your cheek and down your neck.

"Why a bath?" He asked.

"I just wanted to see you naked." You giggled.

"That's it? No amazing badass story?"

You shrugged, "I couldn't help it, he was charming."

"You should rest, Kizaru will-."

You looked to the window as a light twinkled in the sky. You smiled softly.

"No need, he's here." You said.

It was supposed to be cooler, I know it's lame. I'm sorry.