One More Time

A/N: Songfic anyone? One More Time by Jon Bellion. I don't know why I love song fics so much. But. I do. But enjoy. Also, your older then 18 your "Father." Just treats you like a kid. That's all

Shanks x Reader also, Garp's Daughter (Lemon)
(Wow, that's a long title)

You stood by the door as your current boyfriend was being chewed out by your father. Your gaze never leaving the red haired man as he rubbed the back of his neck. His shirt was off and belt unbuckled. You both had been caught on the verge of making love. Is what he would call it. By none other then your father.

You didn't have a mother since she up and left you leaving you on your current father's doorstep. So he was always rough on you. But it was because he loved you. And because you were his only daughter. Garp babied you, having Dragon grow jealous sometimes. But he still took you in as his sister. Once Dragon moved out you were stuck with Garp until you found a job or somewhere to stay.

Then again that was before you met your current boyfriend. Shanks. Once Garp found out you've been dating a criminal. Well not so much. He stole some things but they were meaningless. Along with him being a gang member. You didn't mind since Shanks didn't get you into his business. But that didn't slip past your father. He wanted only the best for his daughter. And apparently it wasn't Shanks.

He still stood as your father spit and cussed at him. You glanced to the man before back at Shanks. He trembled slightly since he's never seen this side of him before.

"I'll break your legs if you ever come around again." He barked.

Then slammed the door. He turned to you and went into full mother hen mode. He checked your body for marks he left on you. But Shanks never left any. He sighed in relief before embracing you.

"I'm glad I came home or that. Monster would of hurt my girl." He said.

You looked up to the gray haired man. A scar matted around his eye and always kept his breast pocket full of rice crackers. You cocked a brow, a smirk spread to your lips, as you put your hands on your hips.

"Papa, I'm fine. I'm a grown woman, I can do adult things." You said.

"My daughter is innocent and tender. No red haired son of a bitch is going to-"

"I'll stay away, I promise." You spoke.

He bit into a rice cracker as you went off into your room. Garp sighed going to sit on the couch. He thought for a while then went to start something to eat. Once he finished he headed up into your room and poked his head in before he furrowed.

"(Y/N)?!" He cried.

You giggled as Shanks kissed your neck. Your fingers reached up to his chest as his hands slid down to your thighs.

"What happened to staying away from me?" Shanks smirked.

"I figured maybe one more time for the hell of it." You smirked.

He chuckled as you both resided in the back of his car. The air growing thick with lust. You both kissed softly as his hands wandered your body. Slowly you both removed clothing from each other's bodies. You pushed him back onto the seat as you straddled his hips.

"Oh, your taking the lead are you?" He smirked.

You chuckled, "I thought you liked it that way."