One Day

(Zoro x Sanji x Reader)

Your health was decreasing. Each passing year you grew worse and worse. Before... Chopper couldn't do anything anymore. You couldn't tell her. And it was heartbreak on him.

Sanji sat beside you cupping your hand. He kissed your hands softly as your eyes were shut. It all started when you lost your hair, you couldn't eat normal foods without puking your guts out, and. You grew weaker. Everyday.

"Mama! Mama!"

Sanji wiped his eyes as the bobbing blonde haired girl walked in. You fluttered open your eyes and smiled to her.

"Look what Zoro and I found!"

She set little sand dollars, or shells on the side of your bed. Sanji chuckled picking them up.

"These are beautiful my sweet." Sanji purred scooping her up into his lap. He peppered her face in kisses. As she giggled softly.

"Daddy!! Noo!! That tickles."

Sanji grinned as he started to tickle her. You giggled softly before having a coughing fit earning your families attention. You picked up a tissue coughing into it. Once it stopped you cleared your throat. Sanji set down your daughter before tending to you.

"I'll get you some water."

He kissed your cheek and left. Looking to the tissue you frowned to the blood soaking the pure white.

Sora took your hand. Earning your attention to her.

"What if you die and I'm still here?" She asked.

She was smart....

"Then you'll be all grown up. And you won't need me anymore." You said. She climbed into your bed and embraced your stomach.

"I think I'll always need you." She said muffled into your lap.

As night fell. Zoro sat beside you, he saw you sitting awake. Trying not to fall asleep. In case you wouldn't wake up the next morning.

"Zoro." You breathed. He turned to you. Looking over to him and held out your hand. He reached over taking your hand.

"Do you need something?" He asked.

"I know Zoro. I'm not stupid. I see the way you look at my husband."

He pursed his lips as you smiled softly. Your eyes shut resting back against the pillow.

"Sanji is an idiot who will always need someone at his side. And my daughter is so young. She's going to need a fatherly figure around." You hummed.

"But-"

"Sanji is going to take over the mothering. He always has. Cooks, cleans, and has been the best wife I ever had." You chuckled, "In no offense to my husband of course."

Zoro chuckled.

"But. He always had a thing for you. He had to stoop down to your level and pick on you. It's his way of flirting with you. Just. Take care of them for me."

"You son of a bitch!"

Zoro was pinned to the wall as Sanji had tears in his eyes. You passed away that night. And he knew.

Sanji's hands clutched tight to his coat. His voice was cracking and more of his tears spilling. Zoro instantly hugged him. Sanji sobbed onto his shoulder and wrapped his arms around his torso. His hands knotting up the green fabric. And tears soaking through his shoulder.

As more and more of the crew found out. Sora was one of the ones who took it the hardest. But she put on a brave face for the others.

You were sent out to sea that night and Zoro was at watch. He sighed resting against the mass. He perked up as he heard someone walk out onto the deck.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" Zoro asked.

"I can't sleep." Sora sighed coming and sitting in Zoro's lap.

"Yea today was a rough day for all of us. Lou." Zoro grumbled to the mistake.

"Lou? Who's that?" Sora asked.

"Well. When your mother was pregnant with you. Your name was going to be Loulee. But. Sanji insisted that your name was going to be Sora."

"You called my dad by his name."

Zoro pursed his lips glancing down to her then back out to sea. She smiled looking up to him then hummed resting back against his chest.

"Your a weird guy." Sora chuckled.

"How so?" Zoro cocked a brow.

"You have a thing for butts. You keep staring at my dads."

"Alright hush now."

Sora giggled taking Zoro's hand and pressing her hand to the palm of Zoro's. She smiled to the difference.

"My daddy needs a guy like you." She hummed.

The following morning Sora stood on the railing of the ship. Gaining the attention of the crew. She smiled wide as the crew still hasn't forgotten the loss of you.

"I want to make an announcement!" She cried.

Sanji went and leaned against the railing making sure she didn't fall.

"And what is it my little Sora?"

"No! My name is Loulee. My mother would of wanted it that way and thats how I'm gonna keep it." She nodded.
Sanji furrowed.

"Sora, what-"

"I may look like you. But I want to have something she gave to me."

Sanji sighed scooping her up and put her on her shoulders.

"Then your middle name is gonna be Sora and you will not fight me on this."

"Yes daddy." Loulee giggled.

Zoro chuckled leaning against the mass. Loulee turned to him and smiled.

Maybe one day. One day.