Blossom

Starting on my 12 days of Christmas. Some are Christmas related and some aren't.

You sat in your rocking chair. Slowly rocking back in forth while knitting. Your stomach swollen with his child within. With soft stirring and kicking within your womb. You'd pause for a minute rubbing your stomach before continuing with making those tiny socks. He would soon bob himself into the room and kneel before you.

"Doffy." You smiled.

"My flower, how is our little blossom doing?" He asked.

"Well, but very restless."

He chuckled, removing his glasses and set them aside. Doflamingo rolled up the skirt of your dress having you gasp softly. He'd chuckle kissing over your swollen belly.

"Relax my flower. It's just me." He purred, "Besides I should bond with my son."

Right, his. Son.

You smiled fakely, "Of course, our. Son."

He chuckled rubbing your stomach before there was a knock on the door. Doflamingo pushed on his glasses before adjusting your dress.

"Enter."

Baby 5 stepped in, "It's Law."

Doflamingo pursed his lips, "Law."

You watched as Doflamingo's jaw tightened. While he stood his fists clenched before you placed a hand on his.

"Doffy. Not now. I'm due in a couple of days. I want you to be here."

He turned back to you, you frowned pouting slightly. He chuckled tilting up your chin.

"Ah my flower. Don't be cross with me. I have my den den moshi on me. I'll be here when you call."

"Doffy. Please. You have to stay."

He knelt down to you and kissed you softly. He pulled back with a wicked smile.

"I'll be back before you know it."

Then he stood as he followed Baby 5. You frowned as Doflamingo walked off. Sighing softly you rubbed your stomach. As night fell, it was time. Everyone was running around with there heads chopped off. You had some minor pain but it was slowly getting worse.

You sat in a delivery room Doffy had for you. While you looked outside. It was snowing. It rarely snowed in Dressrosa. Maybe this was a good sign. You smiled before winced in pain.
And after long painful hours. The son Doflamingo wanted came. But. With a small change.

"It's a girl."

You smiled holding her. She had your eyes. And Doflamingo's golden blonde hair. She smiled up at you before. She slowly started to fall asleep. You looked up to the door before over to the den den moshi. Then back outside to the gently falling snow.

Baddup Baddup Baddup

You turned back to the den den moshi. You hesitated before picking up the receiver. You watched as the moshi grinned and his eyes turned to sunglasses.

"My flower. And little blossom." Doflamingo rumbled.

"You weren't here." You said.

"I'm on my way now. How does he look?"

"She."

You heard him pause.

"She? It's a girl?"

"She's our daughter."

Doflamingo rumbled, before he hung up. You frowned hanging up as well. Then jumped to the shadow casting over you. Snapping to the window you turned to Doflamingo. He pushed open the window before climbing in. He shut the window before shaking off the snow. You frowned getting slightly wet.

"Wow, only three hours late. Real charming."

"Let me see her."

You stuck your tongue out at him. Before turning away. He rumbled softly before approaching you. Doflamingo tilted you to him and kissed you softly before he pulled back. He was intranced by the small child you held in your arms. Her eyes fixed upon Doflamingo's sunglasses. You removed them as the two of them had an unbroken fixed gaze. Before she broke out in a large smile. Doflamingo mirrored her smile.

"Little Flower." He purred.

"Rose."

He turned to you, "Rose?"

"Donquixote Blossom Rose."

He grinned as you placed her in his arms.

"You watch over her while I rest."

"Of course."

He kissed you once more before he had left you.

But that following morning you woke up to cheering and congratulations. You frowned looking out the window to EVERYONE outside the mansion. You pursed your lips before snapping to the door.

"DOFLAMINGO!"