Eyes

(Yonji x Reader)

She has those eyes. The kind you can get lost in. They pull you in and capture you. They held secrets, stories, traumatized by bloodshed, or fantasied at things.

Yonji poked his head out as you walked down the hall. He watched as you stepped down the hall and then disappeared behind a corner. He followed after you, folding his hands behind his back and then poked his head down the hall. He furrowed as you weren't down there. You stepped out behind him and stood beside him as he frowned pursing his lips. You looked to your basket of flowers before plucking one from your basket.

"Young master, are you looking for something?" You asked.

He snapped to you slightly startled by your stealth. You glanced up to him pulling him into your trance. Where he soon relaxed and swallowed thickly.

"I. I wanted to congratulate you on your engagement to Ichiji." He said.

You smiled, "Thank you, and I look forward to you being my brother in law."

"Wh-where are you going? Would you like some company?"

You giggled softly, "I could use the company."

You slid your arm with his as the two of you walked down the hall. As you passed the window you stopped. Yonji turned to the window seeing a golden bird stuck in the gutter. You slipped from his grip and opened the window. Helping him get free and soon fly away. You smiled softly shutting the window.

"You don't belong here."

You turned to Yonji clutching his fists together.

"Why don't you run? This place is filled with death and-"

You only smiled approaching him. You kissed his cheek and pulled back.

"I'm here for my fiancé, to unite Germa and my kingdom. And finally my kingdom will be at peace. Besides, I've seen my fair share of blood shed."

You began to walk away when you stopped and turned to him.

"You know, I always hoped I would marry you instead. But. Either way, this is fine."

Yonji cracked a smile cupping his cheek, "I hoped so too."