War of Hearts

(Jinbei x Reader)
!!!Contains Spoilers!!!

The water rippled as you poked your head out. The large sharkman sat on the beach. His ship just docked onto the island. And he sat by himself alone on the beach. You dove down into the water before sneaking around the beach. Where you crawled onto the sand. Your tail spilt into two as you stood up on the beach. Your silvery tail turned into a long dress. You pulled your (H/C) hair up pinning it there with a few bobby pins. Before you stumbled over to him before creeping up on the sharkman. Completely unaware of the fact you were behind him. You purred as you leaped onto his back where he grunted and turned to you. You giggled as he smiled and took your hands between his webbed fingers.

"I gotcha again. Huh?" You smiled.

"What are you doing here? Your supposed to be in Fishmen island." He said.

Your smile faded, "I. I wanted to come with you. It was bad enough I couldn't see you for all those years. Then you up and leave again. I, I missed you. Jinbei."

You sat beside him hugging your knees, while he pulled you into his side.

"I've been invited to join the strawhats crew." He said.

You grinned turning to him, "What did you say?!"

"I can't. I'm still with Big Mom's crew. I don't want them to be tied with her."

Your smile faded, "Oh. Well. At least you did the right thing."

He turned to you with a soft smile, "I'm going to ask to leave her crew."

Your eyes widened, "Jinbei! That's suicide! You'll get killed!"

"I know. But. I can see Luffy being the pirate king."

"You'd do anything to be on his crew huh?"

He chuckled, "Yeah." 

You smiled, "Well I have faith you'll make it alright."

He embraced you, you giggled kissing his cheek. You both laughed as he lied back on the sand. You nuzzled against him.

"I bet Luffy would let you join too. Then our lives will be complete."

"Jinbei your forgetting something."

He turned to you, "What's that?"

"Our wedding."

"How could I forget?"

"Within a week. We will be together."

"I can't wait."

You giggled as he turned to you. You kissed before pulling back. The both of you got up and headed back to the ship for some personal time. But. As Jinbei fell asleep. You crawled out of bed and kissed his cheek.

"I'll do anything for your happiness." You muttered.

Jinbei woke up the following morning but you weren't anywhere to be found. Even for the wedding. You never showed up. Jinbei worried that you left for a better sharkmen. Someone. Thinner, hunkier, not so toothy. But. How wrong he was.

He stood before big mom with the tall stack of cream puffs.

"I wish to disband from your crew." He said.

She hummed picking one off the plate, "Or course. Please do as you wish."

He furrowed, "How so?"

She turned to beside her. You stepped out as Jinbei's jaw dropped.

"Meet my new alliance with fishmen island. (Y/N). She's going to marry my second son Katakuri. It will be a double wedding along with my thirty fifth daughter Puddin. And Vinsmoke Sanji, the third eldest son."

"You wished to join Luffy. And I'd rather marry another man then watch you get killed." You spoke.

"(Y/N) do you hear yourself. You-"

"Jinbei." You approached him and kissed his cheek, "I only want your happiness."

Then you stepped away behind a door. Where Jinbei turned back to Big Mom.

"I'll get her back."