Eyes of the Beholder

(Sanji x Male Reader) nobody stopped me

Everyone knew he was head over heels for women. Always. Like nothing could steer him in the opposite way. Well. Until he met you.

"Come on (Y/N). You can do better then that." Zoro grunted.

He sat on your back while you tried to beat his push-up record. But you weren't even close to beating him. You slumped to the ground as Zoro chuckled ruffling your hair.

"Good try." Zoro grinned.

"Sanji. Your drooling again."

He snapped to Nami leaning against the railing with him. Sanji wiped his drool from the corner of his lip with the back of his hand.

"Ah. Nami-swan what-"

"You like him don't you Sanji?"

"Me. Like a man? I was watching Robin. Not. (Y/N)."

"Funny. Cause she isn't even out here."

Sanji pursed his lips, "I barely even talk to him. Zoro is the only one who's close to him. I wouldn't-"

"Then talk to Zoro. I'm sure with a little bribery he can talk."

Sanji stepped out with a bottle of good sake. He stepped to the back of the ship where Zoro and you were training. Sanji cleared his throat earning the two of yours attention.

"Oh hey Sanji." You grinned.

"Eh. Hey (Y/N)." He waved slightly, "Zoro, can, I talk to you. Alone?"

He glanced to you as you stretched, "Yeah I gotta take a bath anyway."

You stepped by Sanji little knowing his eyes followed you the whole way. Zoro smirked leaning against his weights.

"Well, well, well, I have never seen you bat an eye at a man before."

Sanji snapped to Zoro, "I'll tear your face off."

He sighed holding out a bottle of sake.

"Tell me about him."

You sighed coming out of the bath and towel drying your hair. Nami took your arm earning your attention.

"Oh hey. What's."

"It seems you have a secret admirer."

She handed you a letter. Running a hand through your hair. You ripped open the letter.

'Hey, (Y/N).
I've been thinking about you. In more ways then one. I really thought it was brave of you to save Luffy in that storm the other day. Oh. And when you helped Franky. You really are a nice guy. I hope to talk with you soon.'

You cocked a brow seeing. No one left a name. You looked up to Nami with a fat grin on her face.

"Who is this from?"

Her smile faded, "He didn't leave a name?"

"So It's a boy."

She pursed her lips, "It could be."

You took the letter and put it in your pocket. As you headed out on the deck shirtless.

Sanji watched as you sat under the mass looking over the letter. His heart was a flutter as he watched you soon sigh and stuff it back in your pocket. He frowned slightly. He grunted to a smack to the back of the head.

"Great going numb nuts, you forgot to put your name." Nami huffed.

"Do you think Zoro could help."

"Maybe."

You stepped up to Zoro holding out the letter. He cracked open his eye to you. He glanced to the letter then shut his eye.

"Did, you write this?"

"I don't do cursive. All capital letters is fine by me."

"Do you know who did?"

"Definitely."

"Then who is it?"

"He will come forward soon enough."

You perked up to Sanji holding another bottle of sake. He hid it behind himself before stopping.

"Oh- (Y/N). Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Did you write this?" You asked.

"Yes. He did."

You turned to Zoro then back to Sanji. His face bright red as you smirked. Grabbing his wrist you took him to the kitchen. Sanji backed up to the counter where you pinned him to.

"I have to admit, I've been having a hard on for your butt."

You winked as he grew flustered, "I-"

You tilted his chin to kiss you. Where it was soft and gentle. He kissed back until you licked at his bottom lip. He pulled back. You rumbled.

"Lemme touch your butt."

"I'll cut your hand off."