Silver is Stronger then Gold

Slight spoilers? I guess.

Tesoro x Reader

It was simple. Everything was planned out, nothing to go wrong. Security high, everyone scrambling to get the finishing touches, while you sat. Sitting at the mirror, brushing your (H/C) hair. A dress is what you wore, a ballgown to be exact. Embroidered gold on the trim of the dress, corset, sleeves and some patterns on the white skirt. You were simply beautiful. Carina had helped with the makeup and then went to fetch the veil. Yes. You were to be married today. A grand show to everyone. Literally everyone. You glanced to the flyer your name beside Tesoro's. Followed by, "A Grand Wedding Across the Whole New World."
You giggled turning back to the mirror, Tesoro always made a big deal out of everything. He spread the news across the world quicker then you could say gold. But. It was because he loved you. And did everything in his power to keep you safe. He told you about Stella, and how he tried to save her. That was when you saw him break before you. He was expecting you to leave because he loved someone before you. But. You only smiled and stayed beside him, and that's when he fell in love again.

The door opened but you were too busy pinning up your hair. You heard it close and footsteps approach. Once you had finished you turned and gasped. Tesoro stood with a soft smile on his face. You tore away from his dressed up form and covered the side of your face. Keeping contact away.

"Tesoro! You can't see the bride before the wedding." You gasped.

He chuckled, "I couldn't help myself."

You smiled looking to your dress, "You better leave before Baccarat comes in."

"What is she gonna do? Your going to be my wife. I can see you whenever I want."

"Tesoro!"

You lowered your hand seeing Baccarat in the doorway out of the corner of your eye, she snapped and pointed out of the room.

"Do you want bad luck? You better get out of here." She barked.

He pursed his lips before glancing to you one last time. Then left without another word. She shut the doors as you turned to her. She wore a gold dress with two slits showing off the sides of her legs.

"You look beautiful." She said.

"Oh. Thank you." You smiled.

She approached you placing a gold veil on your head. A small gold tiara was pinned to your head as well. She tilted your chin up and smiled.

"Tesoro is a lucky man." She said.

You smiled, "Says the lucky lady."

She smiled helping you up, you two walked over to the window and glanced to all the people in the stands.

"Tesoro does know how to get the news around quick." You muttered.

You noticed Doflamingo in the stands, with his 'family'. A few marines you knew, and. A celestial dragon. Your eyes widened and touched your chest.

"Why is he here?" You asked.

"Tesoro personally invited him. You'll see why." She said.

You glared to the man, the man who inflicted pain to you, who starved you, touched you. The man you wished would burn, drown, be killed, anything to kill him. You and Baccarat left the window. As the lights started up you knew it was time. You and Baccarat headed to the stage. Where you climbed a stair case to a pedestal. Each time your heels clicked against the steps your felt your heart race. You grew nervous, as you took the last step you turned to Baccarat and Carina.