All About Us

(Thatch x reader) requested. I had fun writing this. Song fic: All Abous Us, By He Is We.

The sea was calm, waves lapping up against the moby dick. The stars shined in the night. You smiled softly leaning against the railing. You looked out to the calming sea and rested on the palm of your hand. Your hair fluttered in the soft breeze. It was hot today. So the gentle breeze of the wind was soothing.

You perked up when a door shut and you turned to Thatch. He held that smile, a cheesy grin with his pearly white teeth. It was an apologetic smile. It was the kind that crinkled his nose and his dimples showed. He always worked late to clean up the kitchen. Thatch always was the best cook.

He knew everyone's tastebuds like the back of his hand. Every bitter, sweet, and salty taste that each of the members knew. You always wondered how he remembered such little things.

Thatch stuffed his hands in his pockets before trotting down to you. You smiled resting against the railing of the ship. He might of been a fantastic cook. But. There was still some things he isn't so fantastic with.

"Sorry, since it was so hot today I had to make ice cream. So I had to clean out the machine and everything." Thatch sighed.

You giggled, "It's not all that bad. I didn't mind waiting."

"You sure?"

You nodded, and Thatch sighed in relief. You turned your cheek to him and tapped it with your finger.

"But I won't forgive you unless you give me a kiss."

He chuckled, "You drive a hard bargain."

But he tilted your chin to him as he kissed you softly. You hummed as he pulled back and kissed your cheek.

"There. Now you forgive me?" He asked.

You nodded, "I forgive you."

Thatch chuckled stepping back a bit. He brushed off his cooking attire before standing before you.

"I'm ready for my lesson." He said.

You hummed taking his wrist and leading him to the center of the deck. Thatch stood slightly confused as you dropped his wrist and shrugged off your coat. You wore a simple white dress that came to about your knees. You set your coat away before you tapped up to Thatch. Holding out your frail hand.

"Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance. I'll spin you around. Won't let you fall down."

He had taken your hand as you pulled him close. Putting his hand to your hip and your hand to his shoulder.

"Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet. Give it a try, it'll be alright." You said.

You stepped back as he followed.

"The rooms hush hush, and now it's our moment. Take it in feel it all and hold it. Eyes on you eyes on me, we're doing this right." You hummed.

You stepped and Thatch followed. As you both danced around the deck of the ship. Your heels tapped against the floor. While Thatch's were a step behind you.

"Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love. Spotlight shining its all about us, it's all about us. And every heart in the room will melt, this is a feeling I've never felt. But. It's all about us." You hummed.

The two of you stopped as you looked up to Thatch. You cocked a brow in confusion.

"Suddenly, I'm feeling brave. Don't know what's got into me. Why I feel this way. Can we dance real slow? Can I hold you, real close?" He sung.

Thatch took the lead leading you around the ship. You spun fanning out your dress before Thatch dipped you down.

"The rooms hush hush and now it's our moment. Take it in feel it all and hold it. Eyes on you, eyes on me, we're doing this right. lovers dance when there feeling in love. Spotlight shinning it's all about us. It's all about us, but every heart in the room will melt. This is a feeling I've never felt. But. It's all about us." You and Thatch sung.

You giggled and kissed his nose as he helped you up. The two of you danced around the deck once more. Spinning you before taking you back in your arms. Until he pulled you into his chest. You placed your hands to his chest looking up into those emerald green eyes.

"Do you hear that love, there playing our song." You hummed.

"Do you think we're ready, oh I'm really feeling it." He said.

"Do you hear that love, do you hear that love?"

"Do you hear that love, there playing our song."

"Do you think we're ready, oh I'm really feeling it. Do you hear that love?"

"Do you hear that love?"

"Do you hear that love, there playing our song."

"Do you think we're ready, oh I'm really feeling it."

"Do you hear that love?"

You reached up cupping his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. He hummed as you pulled back.

"Lovers dance when there feeling in love. Spotlight shinning it's all about us." You sung.

"It's all about us." Thatch hummed placing his hand on yours.

"It's all, every heart in the room will melt, this is a feeling I've never felt. But. It's all about us. Lovers dance when there feeling in love. Spotlight shinning it's all about us. It's all about us."

"Every heart in the room will melt."

"This is a feeling I've never felt. Like. It's all about us."

You giggled wrapping your arms around Thatch's neck. He chuckled picking you up and spinning you. Thatch stopped after a while and set you down to share a sweet kiss. You pulled back with a soft smile.

"You did it. I'm so proud of you." You said.

"I told you I could do it." Thatch winked.

You hummed folding your arms behind your back.

"Then. Tomorrow we will show your skills off to the crew. Next I'll teach you salsa, or tango."

"Sounds sexy."

You giggled and kissed his cheek, "Goodnight Thatch."

You went to the door to below deck before you stopped.

"Oh Thatch." You said.

"Yes?"

"I won't wait all night."

You tossed him something as he caught it. He watched your figure disappear below deck before looking in his hands. His eyes boggled before he grinned to the pair of panties in his hands.

"She's so the one." He grinned.

Requests are still open