Boots

(Law x Reader)

You hiked up your skirt slightly before sitting down. They watched you. Oh how those drunken gazes caught your frame. They eyed you like you were some meat and they were packs of hungry wolves. You glanced to them before tossing your hair over your shoulder. An arm soon took over your shoulders earning your attention.

"Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants."

You giggled, "How about we go back to your place."

He grinned as he lead you out of the bar and to a small inn. He began to get undressed when you stopped him.

"Take a shower first. You reek." You said.

He nodded and headed into the bathroom. You hummed going through his things. Stealing all his money, you stuffed it into your shirt and opened the window. You then shut it before stepping onto the roof. Until it began to rain, the roof soon became slippery and. You slipped, you gasped falling off the roof and. Into a set of arms. You turned to the dark haired man who blinked to you. His amber eyes were so captivating.

Something told you to run. You should probably run.

He set you down as he cocked a smirk.

You should definitely run now.

"You wanna drink?"

Go! RUN!

You smiled, "Love one."

You woke up the following morning. He was there. Softly sleeping next to you. You grumbled not remembering a thing of what happened last night. You looked around seeing clothes tossed everywhere.

You should of ran. But no. A drink with a hot guy was WAY too important.

This was your life now. You became a heart pirate. You wake up every morning with Law sleeping beside you while more and more of your clothes were either ripped from your form or sliced off.

You groaned to your favorite shirt being ripped. You clicked your tongue before an idea popped in your head. An evil smirk spread across your lips.

As Law came back to get his boots. He wanted a little fresh air, it's been a while since they've been on the surface. He flicked on the lights to see you. Sitting on the bed naked. Wearing nothing but his boots. Law quickly slammed the door shut making sure no wandering eyes had caught your form.

"I'm tired of you ripping my clothes off. So. I figured you'd like me wearing nothing but your boots." You smirked.

Law smirked stepping up to you, grabbing your ankles and tugged you to the edge of the bed. He leaned over you as his hit breath tingled your ear.

"That is correct."

You moaned as Law was stripped of his clothes and thrusting into you. Your leg was thrown over his shoulder as he thrusted into you. Sweat beaded on your bodies while your moans bounced off the walls. A knot was building in your lower stomach before Law made it snap.
You threw your head back as your juices pooled from your form. Law purred thrusting one last time into you. You hummed as Law pulled out. You both panted softly.

"Now." Law huffed, "Can I have my boots back?"

"After, one more round." You smirked.

"Very well."