How could you, love a monster?

¡SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!

(Katakuri x Reader)

"Sister (Y/N)!"

Trotting through the town in your centaur unicorn form. Everyone in awe as you trotted down whole cake island. You headed into big mom's palace. Pudding perked up to you from her book and smiled.

"Welcome home (Y/N). Did you bring what mama asked you to?"

You turned to the bag on your back and unlatched it. Pulling out a bag of sugared candies.

"Of course."

You trotted into Big Mom's throne. She perked up to you as you held out the bag of candies.

"My people were more then happier to hand them over."

She laughed as you stepped up to her and handed them to her. She opened the bag finding rainbow jelly beans. Made out of real rainbows and sugar. She grinned tossing some back and turned to you.

"Thank you my dear."

Transforming into your human form you smiled to her. You wore a white dress with fur around your shoulders and a unicorn horn headdress on your head.

"Anything for your happiness mama."

"You better go see Katakuri, he's probably been waiting for you. Then again he probably knows your here already."

"I wouldn't doubt my husband's abilities."

You stepped away down to the doors. Katakuri stood leaning against one. You hurried down to him and stood before him.

"It's good to see you are safe and at home." He said.

"I'm glad to be home." You smiled.

Katakuri and you headed down to your room. Katakuri and you curled up in bed. You looked to the fur scarf around his neck and you glanced up to him.

"You can take it off. I'd like to see your face."

"I'd rather keep it on."

"Why?"

"Because."

"It's because you think your a monster don't you?"

"How, can you love a monster like me?"

"Because I've seen true monsters in the world. And I know. You are far from being a monster."

You unfolded the scarf from his neck. He smirked a toothy grin before you kissed him softly.

"It's nice to know you can rip a mans throat out with minimum effort."

He rumbled, "Maybe your the monster."

"All the beautiful creatures are."