His Wife

A/N: I swore someone requested a Pervy Shanks. If not. Oh well. I laughed at this. Oh and small spam! REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!

(Benn x Reader)
Tilted heads and unbroken gazes kept to your form. You leaned against the railing of the ship smoking a cigarette. While practically your ass hung out of the shorts you wore. Shanks tilted his head more while Yassop followed him. They blinked keeping quiet not to disturb you. Benn stood behind them looking down at them. His arms crossed chewing on the bud of his cigarillo.

"(Y/N) mind doing me a favor and changing your shorts?" Benn called.

You turned to him seeing Shanks and Yassop's heads cocked to you. You snorted a laugh flicking away your cigarette before heading below deck. Shanks pouted looking up at Benn.

"Cockblock." He huffed.

"She's my wife." Benn cocked a brow.

"Sharing is caring Benn. What's the harm of me having her for a minute or so?"

"Cause that's cheating. And because she's my wife."

"But Benn-"

"No."

Shanks pouted resting back on his hand. Yassop turned to Benn and grinned.

"What about me? Can I get some time with her."

"Oh gee, since you asked Yassop- no." Benn said.

"Your not fair Benn."

"Fair? You have a wife and kid of your own. So there."

Yasopp pouted with Shanks. Benn rolled his eyes going below deck. You rummaged through your clothes finding a different pair of shorts.

"Benny boo." You purred.

His hands slipped into your shorts and cupped your cheek. Benn rested on your shoulder as you pursed your lips.

"Sorry, I had to. It was there." He said.

"Just showing your boss who's boss hm?" You purred.

He kissed your neck, "More or less."

"Then he should be talking to me. You and me both know I'm the boss."

He cocked a brow, "How so?"

"I mean you fell for my trap."

Benn blinked as you smirked.

"Wh- what trap?"

You smirked softly, "The one where I tie you to the bed and make you call me captain."

"Oh and how are-"

Your hand touched his cheek, "Sleep."

Benn slumped to your form. You grumbled realizing how heavy he is.

"I didn't plan this out very well." You grunted.