Welcome to the Circus

A/N: Oops, my bad. Thought I already uploaded this.
(Kaku x Reader)

The people of Water 7 watched as a large ship pulled up to Galley La. everyone watched performances from the deck. Before fireworks of glowing light took place. Everyone was in awe as you stepped out. You flew in the air with large glowing wings. A glowing bow and arrow in your hand as you shot it into the sky. Exploding into fireworks. Everyone cheered as your wings disappeared and you fell back. Where your body turned into a glowing light and your body transformed into a centaur. As you trotted on the air. You watched the children follow after you before you stopped to Galley La. Stepping down onto the pavement the children swarmed you touching over your horse like body. Your ship pulled up as the doors of Galley La opened. A group of men walked out while your captain walked out. Your body turned to it's original form before getting back onto the ship. Your eyes made contact with a man with a square nose. He smiled to you but you only turned away to get in the ship with the rest of the performers.

"Something is going on here." Kaku muttered.

He turned to Lucci looking to the ship.

"Indeed." Hattori chirped.

The ring leader stepped up to them.

"I need my ship to be repaired. How much would it be?"

"I would have to go and check your ship first. If you don't mind."

"Go on ahead. Just, watch your step."

Kaku furrowed as he stepped up onto the ship. He glanced around seeing how quiet and still everything was. He stepped down into the ship, doors were everywhere. And it was quiet. Kaku looked into the rooms seeing the performers sitting on there beds or laying in them. Like this was a prison. But his eyes never found yours. Until he got to a bigger door at the end of the halls. There was a soft thumping inside. Kaku opened the slit of the door open seeing you ram your head against the wood in some ram form. There was major holes in them but were poorly patched up. Kaku opened the door as you turned to him. You panted softly turning to him.

"W-Who are you?" You panted.

"M-my name is Kaku. I'm here to fix the ship."

You huffed turning back to the wall, "Don't bother, we'd rather drown."

"Can you tell me what's going on here?"

"I wish I could, then I would of been free a long time ago. Why don't you ask the ring leader. Maybe he can shed some light on his hell."

You stepped back before bolting to the wall. You growled slamming your head against the wall. Having it crack before you bolted to the other side. Kaku watched as you wore yourself out and slumped to the floor turning into your human form. You were beautiful, it was a shame for you to be in a place like this. Kaku frowned as he figured he should do something.

As Kaku returned to Lucci he cocked a brow as he looked slightly mad.

"It will be a few weeks." Kaku said.

"I see, well. See that it gets done." He said waving his hand.

"What is your business."

"Kaku." Iceberg huffed.

"My business?"

The ring leader turned to Kaku.

"I run a circus. It's self explanatory."

"Those people in there look like they work themselves to death! That woman I saw earlier who was all smiles. Was ramming her head against the walls of the ship before she knocked herself out."

The ring leader frowned, "Mind your business."

"Those are people you have not animals-"

Lucci covered his mouth.

"We will have your ship repaired soon." Hattori chimed.

"Put a mussel on your dog."

Then he walked off to his ship. Lucci turned to Kaku with a dark glare. He yanked him to the edge of Galley La.

"Tell me what you saw."

As night fell you were bound to the silver choker on your neck. You tugged softly hoping this time it would break. But. It was still secured to your neck. You lied on the floor as you lit up the room with your magic. Making this hell fall away. Like you were in a field with the sky and the grass. Shutting your eyes a moment you took in this fake reality. Before opening them again. The world poofed as the man from earlier was over you. Smiling softly.

"You ready for freedom?" He asked.

You touched your neck feeling your skin. Not the coldness of the collar. You looked up to him and grabbed his collar. You kissed him roughly before slipping your tongue into his mouth. He pulled back with a slight blush.

"I- I."

You smiled, "I am indebted to you, what is your name?"

"Kaku, and you my lady?"

"My name is (Y/N). The woman of magic."