Freedom

A/N: I put a easteregg in this story. But I'm not doing requests, only updates. If you find it. I'm just letting you know.

(Roger x Reader)

You sat brushing your hair looking at a mirror. Dressed in lace and white. Everyone was here for this wedding. The wedding that will be talked about for years to come. This wedding was huge, princes and princesses were here, some pirates, some nobles. Even. Him.

Your eyes widened to the window being pushed open in the reflection of the mirror.  Then his smile entered the room along with his golden hat. Snapping to the window Roger climbed into the room. He then tripped over a box on the floor and tumbled to the floor. He laughed to himself before tilting back his straw hat.

"You shouldn't be here." You spoke.

"Neither are you, pirate hunter." He smirked.

"Roger, my pirate days are over. I gave myself up so you could live your life and be something."

"How am I supposed to be something without you with me? I need you (Y/N). You have to come back with us."

You knelt down to his level. You cupped his cheek as he purred rubbing his cheek against your palm.

"Not a chance. Now go be free as a pirate. Like you were supposed to."

"Stubborn as always." He grunted.

"Gaurds! There's a pirate in my room!" You cried.

Roger darted up before bolting out of the window. You chuckled as you crossed your arms.

As the ceremony began everyone was there. Princesses, princes, annoying parents, the most fakest of people you knew.

You stepped down the isle with the bouquet and a magnificent gown splattered in your kingdom's emblem. You stood before your new husband and smiled.

"Dearly beloved, were gathered here today, to bring princess (Y/N) and Prince buttercup together in holy matrimony. If anyone objects to this marriage please speak now or forever hold your piece.

You frowned as the doors bursted open. And the roger pirates stepped through. Only it being Rayleigh and him. Roger bounced a bomb up and down in his hand. 

"Give us the princess or everyone here dies!" Roger barked.

Everyone screamed and cried out for help while Prince Buttercup tried to protect you.

"Stand back fowl pirates! You've met your maker!"

You chuckled, "Oh my hero."

Roger grinned as he went up to Buttercup and pushed him aside. You squeaked as Roger threw you over his shoulder before he snapped to Rayleigh.

"Handcuffs."

"Oh kinky." You purred.

Roger snapped the cuffs to your wrists. Before he lit the bomb and him and Rayleigh darted out of there. You watched as the bomb exploded in confetti and you laughed.

"Now you think my gag bombs are worth it." You hum.

He chuckled, "Always make me laugh."

That night you sat pulling the gems and diamonds out of your hair and placed them in a small treasure chest.

Roger stepped into the room tossing his hat onto the night stand. He looked to you in lacy and revealing undergarments. He was breath taken to all that exposed skin and. How beautiful you looked in the moonlight.

"Like what you see?" You hummed.

Roger approached you nuzzling between your cheek and shoulder. Kissing down your neck, you hummed exposing your neck to him.

"I do."

You hummed, "You may now kiss the bride."

"Don't mind if I do."

You turned to him as the two of you kissed softly.