His Son Her Daughter

(Vista x Reader)

The crew stared at an elder woman. She was strong and knew her people. She had something Whitebeard wanted.

"Newgate if you want what I have, what do you have to offer me?" She asked.

Whitebeard cocked a brow, "What do you want?"

She laughed softly placing a hand to her chest.

"In promise you don't betray me and we will be allied. I want one of your sons." She said.

Eyes widened as Whitebeard frowned to this.

"Relax Newgate, I wasn't finished." She hummed turning to Whitebeards crew. Her eyes scanning to each of his commanders.
Before turning back to Whitebeard, "I want one of your son's to marry one of my daughters."

She turned back to Whitebeard holding out her small hand to him. He glanced to his son's who looked like they would be willing to go through this. Whitebeard shook her hand as she whistled. The boys watched as white feathers scatted across the deck before forming you. Cloaked in white you stood next to your mother.

"I offer my daughter,(Y/N). My eldest, she has the ability to turn into a swan and fish all your little devil fruit users out of the water."

Whitebeard cocked a brow, "How? If she is a devil-"

"I was born with it sir." You spoke.

"Now now my dear, hush. Pick your husband to be."

Your eyes scanned the crowd of faces, before you stopped. A burley man stood proud leaning against his sword. You knelt down to her level and whispered in her ear. Your mother perked up to the man and grinned.

"You right there, 5th Division Commander Vista." She chimed.

Vista blinked surprised out of everyone. You picked him. He chuckled hopping the fence and approached you. He stood before you as he saw you smile softly.

"Pleasure to meet you 5th commander." You said.

"The wedding will be tomorrow at dawn!"

Then you were pulled away to your ship where things were soon to be prepared. Vista blinked as there was wolf whistles and cat calls from his brothers. Whitebeard sighed resting on his palm. As soon a party was started.

Once dusk fell everyone was either slobbering drunk or passed out on the deck. Vista looked to his tankard it was half full. His mind still swimming he would be married within a few hours.

"Don't worry about it."

He turned to Marco smoking a cigarette.

"I'm not worrying just, nervous."

"Yeah that happens. I mean I can always take your place. They say they cover there looks to hide there beauty so. Heh, I wouldn't mind."

They chuckled, when Vista perked up to a feather fluttering down. He furrowed picking it up. Marco and him looked up to find nothing.

"It seems, she's nervous too." Marco hummed.

Vista chuckled.

You stood in your room, nervous pacing, feathers appearing on your arms, face, and hair. Mother soon came in grooming you back to your calm state.

"Relax. Just breathe."

You gasped as the corest was pulled tightly on your body. Pursing your lips you turned to mother. She gave you a cheesy smile.

"Sorry dear. We gotta get this done."

You nodded as she rolled out a roll of fabric and it surrounded you. You held your arms out as it wrapped around your body and began to sew itself into place. Beads and lace took your arms and chest lacing itself to your form and adding the finishing touches. You winced to a hair being pulled from your head.

"Ow." You hissed.

You turned to mother holding a feather. Sighing you rubbed your head and slipped on your shoes. Mother hung feathers onto your dress before putting a veil on your head. Before she handed you a blue garter. Blushing you slipped into the garter.

"Let me gather your sister's."

You watched her scramble out the door. You pulled your veil down when you heard a flickering noise. You turned to a rose sitting on the window ceil. You blinked approaching it and smiled softly.

"It's time! It's time!"

Everyone had gathered on Whitebeard's ship. All in anticipation.

Mother patted Vista's hand, he turned to her as she smiled.

"You have nothing to worry about."

"How so?"

"She won't try to kill you."

Vista blinked, "Wait what-"

He perked up as the door opened and you stepped out. Everyone was in awe as Vista smiled. You stepped onto the enemy ship before standing before Vista. The both of you took hands.

"Brothers and sisters, father and me, we've all gathered here today to bring (Y/N) and Vista together in holy matrimony. If anyone objects I will punch you in the face." Mother said.

You giggled softly but you had a hard time taking your eyes off Vista. As you both said your vows and exchanged some rings.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Vista pulled your veil back, he just stared at you. Before he smiled and kissed you softly. You kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck. There were wolf whistles and howls as the two of you pulled back.

"Welcome to the Whitebeard Pirates."