I Still Love Him

Gol D. Roger x Reader

It's kinda sad. (I still love him Lana Del Ray)

"Find her! The woman carrying Gold Roger's baby!"

You watched as the marines swarmed the island. Looking for her. The woman who carried the seed of the King of the Pirates. You knew who she was. The woman who he choose to have his son.

The woman.

Who wasn't you.

Yes she was beautiful. She was kind, and was pure. And was fit to be a mother. You knew why Roger picked her. He loved her. Oh how he adored her and made her feel like the queen. For she was the rose to his gold. And you were the one to protect his rose. You were the thorns to protect her.

"I remember when I met him. It was so clear he was the only one for me. We both knew it right away." You spoke, "And as the years went on things got more difficult. And were faced with more challenges."

You stepped out into the crowd of people who screamed. You pushed through the river of people running from the marines. Finding the pregnant women and fishing them out.

"I begged him to stay. Tried to remember what we had in the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric, and everybody knew him."

You rubbed your swollen belly. Determined to protect his rose. Just as he would of wanted. Just as he asked you to do. Before the crowds cheered and watched the blood spill from his body. While you and the crew were left heart broken. But she. She took it worse. She was strong through it all yes, but she was broken on the inside. She was everything you wanted to be.

"When he walked in, everyone's head turned. Everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the since that. If he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer. A man this magnificent as him. And in that way. I understood him. And I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, and I loved him."

You stood before the marines with your swollen belly. They looked at you, knowing who you were. The sharpshooter of the Roger pirates. A criminal with a large number on your head.

"I'm the one with Roger's child. I'm the one you want. Just please. Leave these people alone." You said.

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you watched the captain. He pulled out his pistol and cocked it. Your eyes never left his as you smirked to him.

"And I still loved him." You spoke, "I love him."

Then.

Gunfire.