Dream

Eustass Kidd x Reader (mature content) also fet Portgas D. Ace.

You flopped onto your bed. A knotting feeling in your stomach made you hum. You tossed onto your stomach and reached over to your dresser. You opened the front drawer and then looked to your door. It was shut having you turn back to the drawer. You pulled a small ring under some papers and revealed a small hidden compartment. You pulled out a bunch of bounty posters. Who would be the lucky one? Flipping through, the first was Monkey D. Luffy. Nah. Too childish. You flipped it to the end. Then was Sanji. You gave a disgusted look to his poster. It was kinda ugly. But you did admire his real form. You put it to the back. You smiled softly getting to Law.

"No, I did his last time." You sighed.

Then flipped him to the back. But lit up to Portgas D. Ace. You put his on your bed before putting the rest back in it's original place. You shut the drawer and purred to the handsome man on the poster. You rested back against your bed putting his poster to your chest. You shut your eyes before opening them. There he was. A light form of him. You ate the dream dream fruit.

Where you could bring anything to life. But only for a little while. Since you were daydreaming.
You reached up and cupped his face as he towered over you. You gave peppering kisses to the man as he kissed back. He kissed down to your neck having you hum. Then felt his hand trail down to the brim of of your shorts. He popped the button and entered. While his lips were on your neck. You clutched onto him feeling his fingers in you. He gave you a reassuring smile.

"I'll be gentle." He said.

You hummed, "Thank you."

"(Y/N)!"

Ace poofed away as you sat up. His bounty poster sat in your lap while your fingers were slicked with yourself. You groaned putting away his bounty before he walked in.

Your captain, Eustass Fucking Kidd.

"Good your awake. We docked at an island." He said.

You rolled your eyes putting your hands on your hips.

"Then why aren't you there?"

"Damn woman can't I do something nice for you. Jesus."

"Nice. Ha! I'll see that when Killer stops wearing his helmet."

"Why are your jeans unbuttoned?"

"Get out of my room!"

You shoved him out before changing. Into a tube top, shorts, and high heeled sandals. You pulled your hair up and took a small sack of beri. You smiled as you left your room and went up to the island. You walked around looking at the shops when your eyes narrowed to more bounty posters.

You back tracked walking up to the billboard. It was your crew. You glanced around before ripping one off and stuffed it in your bra. You whistled on before purchasing some new swimsuits. Because for some reason yours ended up missing. And all that was in its place was some long suits. Thanks Kidd.

You stood before the town map and hummed. Your finger trailed to the x on the map showing where you were. Then where the docks were.

"Excuse me."

You turned to a man about your age, "Can I help you?"

"Screw me if I'm wrong, but have we met before?"

You blinked before you snorted a laugh, "Is that all you got?"

"Is that a keg in your pants, cause I'd love to tap dat ass."

You rolled your eyes, "Strike two."

"Your lips seem lonely, would they like to meet mine."

You flicked him in the forehead. Then started to walk off. But he persisted. He grabbed the loop of your pants having you snap to him.

"Come on baby I don't bite." He said.

"But I do."

You turned to Kidd practically breaking the man's arm. Then scooped you up in one arm. You sat on his forearm turning away as he turned the man into scrap metal. Everyone started to scream as Kidd then started to walk off. Kidd looked to you.

"What the hell do you think you were doing with him?!" He barked.

"I was just chatting with him." You shrugged, "Why do you care, it's not like I belong to you anyway."

"You are apart of my crew, and are aboard my ship, so. That means you belong to me."

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Nothing jeez."

"With that attitude looks like your going to stay with me tonight!"

Kidd always had terrible punishments for you. And only you.

So there you lied. In Kidd's bed, he went to shower with Killer. Since. He's a devil fruit user. You pulled out the bounty and unfolded it. It was Kidd. His badass poster made you melt. How you had to hide such a fat crush on your captain was impossible. And his little punishments were, just little bonuses in your book.

You looked seeing the door shut. Then shut your eyes putting the poster to your chest. Once you opened them. There he lied. He was pinning you down with a sadistic smirk on his lips.

"I'm gonna love you hard baby." He grinned.

"Do all you want."

Kidd towel dried his hair and went to his room. He looked to you seeing a bounty on your chest and you seemed to be asleep. He rolled his eyes dropping his towel and pulled on some boxers.

"Kidd." You moaned.

He turned to you, your lips parted as you whimpered. You clutched the bed spreading your knees. Kidd furrowed as he approached the bed and towered over you. Where you opened your eyes to him. You gave him a pleasant smile before kissing him. He was surprised a moment before kissing back. Your hands went over his body having him pull back.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

You furrowed, "What do you mean? You were just-"

Realization came over you as his bounty poster fell onto your lap. You lit up in a dark shade of pink.

"Shit. Kidd?!"

He glanced to the bounty before back to you. Kidd took a moment processing before a large grin grew on his lips.

"What were you doing with dream with me? How about we recreate some of those and turn your dreams into a reality? Huh baby?"

Then, he attacked you.

Kidd had fallen asleep with claw marks, hickies, bruises, and some bite marks to his skin. You smiled turning on your side and kissed his forehead. You looked up to the ceiling seeing his dream. Some silly dream with him being the king. And beside him was you, his queen.

Sorry this was kinda bad. Requests are still open!!