Take What's Yours

(Zoro x Male)

"Don't do this." You spoke.

You caught his wrist. Zoro turned to you.

"I can't stay forever. And you can't come with me. It's too dangerous."

"Zoro. Pl-"

He cupped your face and kissed you softly. He pulled back before he headed out the door.

"Zoro!"

He stopped but didn't turn to you.

"Please, be careful out there."

You watched him on his knee's before Mihawk. He had no clue of your existence in the same home as the greatest swordsmen. He was training you. For one day you would battle Zoro. In return for him for breaking your heart and leaving it on the doorstep.

Mihawk had treated you as a lover, he was gentle. But he was also hard and rough. Some days he would treat you as the trainee you really were. While others. Let's just say, you'd be resting for a few hours longer.

You've never seen Zoro sink so low to a man before. Not even to you. You curled your lip in disgust before heading to your room. You sat on your bed and punched your pillow before looking up to the book self. You sighed falling back on the bed and shut your eyes.

Mihawk stepped inside shutting the door behind him before pinning you down to the bed. You gasped as his lips attacked your skin and pulled back. He tilted your chin up to look at him.

"Pastelito, What's the matter?" He asked.

"Zoro's here." You grunted.

He clicked his tongue, "Not a worry, he will be gone shortly. Just some training he wants to do."

"What about, our, training?"

"We will have training too. Don't worry."

He kissed down your neck, as you moaned softly. You pulled off his hat and tossed it to the side of the bed. His hot breath crawled down your skin. He rolled his hips onto yours. You moaned softly clutching your hands in his hair.

Until the door swung open and Zoro stood in the doorway. Mihawk pulled back as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

"What are you doing here?" Zoro asked.

"Like you care." You huffed.

You cupped Mihawk's face and kissed him softly. Zoro furrowed clutching his fists. You pulled back from Mihawk.

"I'm a little tired, do you mind showing your guest out?"

"Of course amor."

You sat back on your hands as Mihawk took Zoro out of the room. Zoro bickered and fought him. But you didn't care.

Did you?

As the two years went by. Zoro grew. Two times bigger. Thought it would be funny to lose an eye. And. The two of you became friends again.
You stood with your arm wrapped around Mihawk's. Perona was going to take Zoro back to his friends.

"Oh my god he might be lost again!" Perona groaned.

You snorted a laugh, "I wouldn't doubt it."

"Shut up."

Zoro walked down the stairs with a bag slung over his shoulder.

"Oh so nice of you to join us." Perona moked.

Zoro growled at her. He glanced to you before he dropped his bag.

"I've had it!"

He pointed his sword at you, "I want to fight you right here. Right now."

"Zoro. I-"

"If I win you come with me, if you win. You stay."

You glanced to Mihawk then back to Zoro.

"I'm not going to fight you."

"I'm sorry my dear, you can't do that."

You turned to Mihawk, "What do you mean?"

"Once a swordsmen has drawn his sword to you. You have no say in if you shall decline or accept the battle."

You grumbled glancing to Zoro then back to Mihawk.

"Fine."

You stood before Zoro holding your two handed sword. Who held only two swords. Mihawk and Perona sat on rocks spectating. Then you went to attack. Clinging of metal and scraping of blades.

The two of you fought for two days straight.
You slumped to the ground out of exhaustion. Zoro stood above you.

"Just get the fuck out of here." You hissed.

"Wow. I never expected you to be a sore loser."

He scooped you up throwing you over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" You snapped.

"I'm taking what's mine!"

You blinked before turning to him, "You always had a soft spot."