Us Against the World

A/N: I've noticed a few authors out there make a few Male x Male readers. So I wanted to hope on that boat too.
(Corazon x Male Reader)

"It's gonna be you and me. Right Corazon?" Law asked.

"Definitely Law. No one will stand in between us." Corazon grinned.

Law grinned resting on Cora's head. He looked up to Law with a big grin. They headed down the street hoping to find another hospital. But Corazon suddenly stopped. Law turned in the direction of where he was looking.

There was a marine officer, he knelt down to some kids. A little girl stood before him before handing him a flower. He gingerly look it before tucking it behind his ear and gave the girl a kiss on the forehead. She squealed and darted off.

"Corazon, do you know that guy. He's a marine." Law whispered.

"Uh. No. Just looked like someone that I once knew." He said.

They headed into the hospital.

You perked up when you heard an explosion and snapped to the hospital. Furrowing you watched a flash of black and white darted past you.

"Roci."

Placing your hand to the ground it started to rumble. It cracked around you as you pulled a chunk of rock from the ground.

"Follow him."

Standing on the stone it went after Corazon.

You dropped the stone in the ocean as you dropped down to the dock. Corazon pulled the rope off the dock before he turned to you.

"(Y/N)."

You crossed your arms, "Rocinante. Or should I call you Corazon?"

He stepped back hiding what he was doing behind his feathered coat.

"H-how have you been? I see your now a captain-"

"Shut it. What the hell are you doing?"

He glanced over his shoulder before snapping his fingers. The orb of purple surrounded the both of you. You stepped forward standing before Roci.

"Tell me. Why you've stopped contacting me."

"I've been busy. I've-"

"I'm YOUR HUSBAND. I have a right to know why you let me grieve over your 'death'!"

"(Y/N) I swear it's nothing to-"

"Just. Tell me the truth. That's all I want."

Corazon popped the bubble as he stood aside. You noticed the boy in the boat.

"Flevance. Amber lead."

He held up a small dagger to you. You turned to Corazon.

"This is what you've been doing?"

He nodded, "I've been trying to help him."

"Cora-san! Get away from him he's a marine!"

"Yeah. I'm a marine."

He grunted turning to Law and turned back to you. He cupped your face and kissed you roughly before hopping into the boat. Law sat with his jaw hung open and confused.

You smiled as they sailed away. You turned back to the island seeing marines and doctors heading to the docks.

"What's the point anymore."

Lifting your hand the ground rose making a wall. You tore off your jacket and tossed it to the edge of the dock. You looked out to the sea seeing Corazon and the boy on the horizon.

"Who was that?!" Law barked.

"N-no one."

"You can't tell me that as you stuck your tongue down his throat!"

"That's not what happened and you know it."

"Fine. But that's what it looked like to me."

They sat quietly as Roci was looking at a new map.

"What happened to, you and me?"

He looked up to Law, "I had a life before I met you Law. He. I made a choice. And he didn't follow me. So. I went alone."

"So. Your not a marine?"

"No. I'm not."

"Do you love him?"

Corazon chuckled, "Very much."

Law and Corazon disembarked on an island. He sat on the ledge tossing away his maps. Before shattering a bottle of liquor.

"What a waste of liquor." You sighed.

Roci snapped to you, "(Y/N)."

"Where you go, I'll follow."

"What about the marines?"

"I'll become a pirate. And I'll rule the world. As you let me slip through your butter fingers."

He smiled, as you knelt down to his level. The two of you embraced as you peppered him in kisses.

"I've missed you." He muttered.

"I've missed you more."

You pulled back cupping his face, "I like the new look. How. Creepy."

"I thought it was cool."

"Remind me not to let you do my makeup."

"Noted."

You kissed him softly while looking down at him.

"I thought you were dead. Sengoku told me so. Why didn't you say anything to me?"

"I had to keep it quiet. I'm sorry."

"I'll always forgive you."

You kissed his forehead while he wrapped his arms around your hips.

"If I don't make this journey. Please. Take care of Law."

You pulled back to him, "What?"

"Please."

"I promise."

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too Roci."

You sat in the sub looking at your knuckles. Alive was written across your knuckles, along with heart tattoo's and law's matching marks. Both holding Corazon in your heart. You raised Law, earning him and you to get back at Doflamingo.

"It's time." Law spoke.

You glanced up to him, "Let's go."