Blush

(Kidd x Male)

You held a knife to his throat. Kidd glanced up to you as he swiped away the blade and you jumped back. His amber eyes watched you before you tossed a smoke bomb at him. You darted off to the nearest tree and sat up in it. He wafted away the smoke with a wave of his cape. You watched as he glanced around for you. Before he raised his hand. Attracting all metal in the area. To his surprise there was a treasure chest that dug itself out of the ground.
And smacked Kidd in the face.

You snorted a laugh hopping down and knelt down to his level. He groaned to the chest on him where you pushed it off and pulled back your hood.

"You alright cap?" You asked.

"Fine." He grunted.

You pulled the knife from the ground and went to the chest and opened it with the knife. Inside was a shit ton of loot.

"Damn. We're rich." You grinned.

Kidd groaned sitting up, "Really?"

"Yeah. We could eat for months. Or get a new wardrobe. For you."

"Hey! At least I don't wear black all the god damn time."

"How am I supposed to assassinate people in bright yellow?"

He pursed his lips. You shut the lid while sitting on it. You patted it softly as Kidd sat up slowly.

"Take us back to the ship."

"Your not the captain."

"I won't sleep with you otherwise."

He pursed his lips slowly before going up to you and pulled the treasure and you up onto his shoulder.

"Hi ho sil-"

"You better keep your yap shut or I'll knock you off."

You pursed your lips, "Fine."

The two of you were caught in a trap. The treasure falling out of Kidd's grasp while the two of you were in a net. You sat on Kidd's face while he was stuck under you. You turned to him trying to grip onto the netting.

"Is this what you meant by your face will always be a seat?" You asked.

"Shut up." He grunted.

"But you didn't deny it."

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Is that a threat or a promise? Besides this is the best angle to cut the rope anyway."

You started to cut away at the rope. While Kidd had to endure being under your ass. While wiggling a bit to cut the rope. You felt your tant get warmer and warmer. You soon stopped as you turned to Kidd.

"Are you, blushing?" You smirked.

Kidd pushed you off him to the bottom of the net. You smirked up to him.

"Awe kiddy. Did I, get the hard ass, short tempered, hardcore Eustass Kidd to, blush?"

"Tch, it's just cold out here. Don't get your cock in-"

"It's cold is it? Not the fact my ass was in your face. And that wouldn't be the first time you'd want to have it in your face."

You watched his face go into a darker red, he cleared his throat avoiding eye contact.

"N-o." His voice cracked.

You pulled off your shirt and straddled his hips.

"Permission to get your mass standing, captain?"

He rumbled, "Permission granted."

Kidd pulled you into a hard and sharp kiss.  Already tugging and nipping at your lips.

"Where can those idiots have gone now?" Killer grunted.

"Are you sure we should bother them?" Wire asked.

"I don't care, it's not like we're gonna run into them fucking in a tree or something."

"You spoke too soon."

You grinned sheepishly while Kidd was mounted above you.

"Cockblocks." Kidd hissed.