Chapter 73

Katie's POV

Dragging myself from under the bed covers I groan in aggravation at the fact that I have shit to do today.

First I have to go get my car. Somehow. Second I have to go to the optician and have my eyes looked at cause my sight is going to shit. Third I have to go meet Jennifer's rep about setting up my own clientship with them. I need to get my on media team together considering I've got a lot of attention around me and I have deals coming my way that I need representation to handle. The Dior brand ambassador deal is due to go through next week which is huge and terrifying. It's a massive responsibility and it will probably sky rocket me even more, if it's even possible. I'm pretty much known in Hollywood as the sad case who is always injured and I'm trying to change that.

Once I'm showered which was fantastic. First shower in three days, you gotta love it. I went downstairs and got myself some breakfast and some coffee to make me feel even better than I do right now. I feel so much better than I have over the past days and that's due to a full nights sleep.

Walking into the living room after having food I sit down beside Josh with an extra cup of coffee for him. It's kinda a bribe so that I can have a ride to the impound.

"Good morning," I shake his legs and he mutters as his eyes peel open and adjust to the sunlight.

"Hi," He groans and sits up.

"What time is it?" I questions and I look at the clock on the wall.

"Ten," I answer and he sighs.

"Why you want me up?" He asks and I push the coffee towards him.

"You know how you love me," I tell him and he just looks at me weirdly.

"I need a ride to the impound," I confess and he takes a gulp of coffee before answering.

"Fine," He sighs and I smile.

"Good boy," I wink and stand up.

"When you wanna leave?" He asks.

"Like five minutes?" I reply and he nods.

"I need to go get changed at home and stuff anyway," He tell me and I just nod walking out and getting rid of my empty cup.

Jen is still asleep and thank god for that. She really needs it she was exhausted last night. Scar surprisingly still is too but she'll need to get up. She won't sleep tonight if she doesn't get up.

Walking upstairs I open her door and peep my head in. The room is dark and I walk in quietly and sit on the side of the bed, switching on the nightstand lamp.

"Hi buddy," I place my hand on her shoulder as she opens her eyes groggily.

When she realises it's me her eyes light up and I smile at her sudden change in mood.

"Katie!" She beams and swipes the covers aside climbing up and into my arms.

"You sleep okay?" I ask her as I keep my long arms wrapped around her tiny frame.

"Yeah," She nods into my chest and I smile standing up with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Where are you going?" She asks looking down at my black jeans and dark green shirt and black suede, heeled, buckled boots.

"Goin to do a few errands," I explain and walk into her bathroom placing her on the counter as I grab her toothbrush and squeeze some toothpaste onto it handing it to her

"Here brush thoroughly," I instruct and she nods putting it in her mouth.

"Can I come?" She asks through a mouth of toothpaste.

"You'd be bored but I'll see if Josh is okay with you coming with him," I nod to her and pat her head, walking into her room and grabbing some washed out denim jeans, same type of oversized denim jacket and a black t-shirt with some black pumps from her wardrobe.

When she's done with her teeth she comes out and picks up the jeans from the bed.

"Put that on and I'll check with Josh," I tell her and she obliges as I walk out.

When I get downstairs I find Josh sitting in the couch waiting patiently.

"You okay with taking Scar with you today. It's for Jen's good," I explain to him.

"Okay," He sighs I can tell he's tired.

"You're the best!" I call as I dart back up the stairs.

"It's your lucky day," I tell Scar as I walk in finding her changed and ready to go.

"Perfect," I smile picking her up resting her on my hip.

"Where's the baby?" She asks and I take a second to think of a response.

"Uh... She's asleep like Mommy is," I explain to her as I walk down the stairs.

"Can I see Mommy?" She smiles.

"She needs her sleep bug. When we're back you can," I rub her back as I dismount the last step.

"Ready then?" Josh smiles in a cheeryer mood. Probably for Scar's benefit.

"Yep," I nod grabbing my sunglasses and following him out.

I'm makeup free for once. I've been putting it on a lot recently because of the media but I don't give a shit anymore. What's the point in wasting time putting that shit on. I don't see the point, I look fine without it.

When we get to the impound I hop out giving Scar and Josh both quick hugs and telling them I'll see them later.

I pay my car out and almost have a coronary parting with $600! $250 to the impound and $350 to the towing company bastards.

When I finally get round to meeting my potential representatives I have a pair of glasses for my shit eyes, drops for them because of how bloodshot they are and two more doses of coffee in my system.

This day may never end I think to myself as I sit down for the meeting.

A/N: Nothing really happening it was just a info chapter. How was it??