Chapter 6

Jens POV (the day they fly to Kentucky)
"Are you ready?" I ask to Katie who has materialised in my doorway.

"Yeah. Do you need any help?" She asks eyeing me sympathetically.

"No, but have you seen my phone?" I ask quizzically.

"Yeah I think I saw it on the counter in the kitchen." She retorted as she moved further into the room on her crutches as her one leg that was in a boot for support dragged along the ground behind her.

"Okay, right well I'm gonna go grab it then we can go." I sighed running out the door in search of my phone which reminds me I need to order one for Katie, she pulled her phone out yesterday and it was a old battered up iPhone 4 that couldn't even place calls because she couldn't pay for it.

"Here I will send up security to grab our cases and I'll help you down the stairs." I inform upon entry to my room where Katie is sitting on the side of my bed that she and I have been sharing because the paint in her room has been drying, I asked her what colour she wanted and she wanted a ultra blue colour with a white ceiling, I'm pretty sure I know her favourite colour now it's pretty funny cause it's mine too.

" I inform upon entry to my room where Katie is sitting on the side of my bed that she and I have been sharing because the paint in her room has been drying, I asked her what colour she wanted and she wanted a ultra blue colour with a white ceilin...

A/N: that's the colour of her room.

"Come on." I ordered in a soft tone while scooping my hands under her armpits and helping her off the bed, then helping her across the landing and down the stairs with careful precise foot steps to ensure we made it to the bottom in one piece.

"Thank you." She sighed in a soft tone while continuing across the hall and out the door where the same blacked out suv waited for us.

"No problem." I retorted smiling at her manners.

After loading the car with luggage and locking the house we started our first leg of our journey to Kentucky the journey to the airport.

"How you feeling about meeting everyone?" I asked in Katie's direction as she stared out the window taking in her surroundings.

"I'm excited but nervous I've never really been good with meeting new people I'm usually quite shy." She answered in a soft tone turning her attention to me.

"Well you where fine with meeting me?" I asked confused.

"Well I didn't really meet you I tackled you then woke up with you in the same room as me, it's not really the same thing." She answered chuckling toward the end.

"Yeah I guess but they won't bite starting in a few hours they're half yours." I smiled.

"Yeah true." She chuckled.

"I was just wondering what do we do about the paparazzi at the airport?" She questioned.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you the plan okay so I've got it all figured out you are gonna go before me with one of our security team and check in then go through the security and all of that then I will meet you at the gate about five or ten minutes behind you." I explained proud of my plan.