Chapter 16

Jens POV

I continued to hold her until we both where dragged under by sleep. The nightmare was really weird for her considering she hasn't had one before and is just such a strong person that it surprised me to say the least. I'm currently lying in Katie's bed with her as she gets the sleep that she lost last night through that ordeal.

I begin to feel the need to quench my thirst so i get up carefully so as not to disturb her, and go into the on suite bathroom across Katie's room. I tip toe across the carpeted bedroom floor into the bathroom and i get a glass of water then i tip toe my way back into the bedroom where i lay down again, knowing that she wouldn't want to wake up alone.

What actually brought on her nightmare last night? i ask my self as i lay on the bed staring up at the white ceiling. Was it the interview? was it me? i question myself unsure of the answer. After a few minutes of not knowing the answer i begin to think through my schedule for today okay first, Liam is coming over at twelve to drop off Pippi because he was looking after her for a while because i was so busy. Second, i have a meeting with my publicist about the Passengers press tour and i'm picking up some scripts from her of some potential movie rolls and third i'm going home? i ask myself, i guess i'll have to find out.

"You sleep okay?" i question Katie as i see her open her eyes to register her surroundings.

"yeah. how about you?" she questioned me in a tierd voice.

"yeah me too." i respond with a light smile.

"sorry i woke you up lastnight." she speaks up in a soft timmid tone.

"it's fine seriously. You didn't wake me up anyway i couldn't sleep." i assure her.

"what time is it?" she questions me.

"i don't know. i'll check." i sigh and roll over to get my phone off the night stand.

"it's eleven." i inform her and remember Liam will be here in one hour.

"crap" i mutter before she can respond.

"what's wrong?" she questions me confused.

"Liam will be here in an hour with Pippi." i respond quickly as i get out of bed.

"god Jen leave it to you to tell me this an hour before he arrives." she chuckles.

"i told you last night." i respond matter of factly.

"no you didn't." she argues back.

"yes i did." i laugh and walk out to have a shower.

"crap you did." she shouts after me.

"told you." i shout back.

After my shower I go downstairs to get some coffee as a energy boost. It's eleven thirty now so i have half an hour to have some breakfast/lunch.

"i'm gonna kill you." Katie informs me as she walks into the kitchen where i am making my coffee.

"why me what did i do?" i laugh at her.

"you gave me an hours notice about Liam coming." she answers in an amused tone.

"it doesn't matter." i laugh at her.

"it does when its him he's a hot australian." she smiles at me trying not to laugh at herself.

"okay maybe it does a little but you look fine." i assure her with a light chuckle.

"yeah right." she scoffs with a laugh.

"do you want some food?" i offer.

"hmmmmm..." she drags out.