Chapter 77

Katie's POV

"Question," I say to Jennifer and she looks up from her food to answer.

"What type of time frame we talking here till I get to touch Liam's face?" I ask her and I'm not gonna lie I'm being deadly serious.

"I know you're being serious so I'm not even gonna bother laughing. In like two hours," She nods swallowing.

"I can work with that," I wink to her as I lean on the side of the island with my elbows on the surface.

"Good," She comments taking another bite.

"Are all these silly bastards arriving at the same time?" I ask as I walk towards the door.

"Yep," She answers. She's completely engrossed in her food so I avoid any further questions.

Running upstairs I get changed into some jeans and a t-shirt. I can't be assed with anything other than comfy clothes.

Going out to my car I search for my crumpled up gym bag in the corner of my trunk. It's the one I packed in New York and never bothered bringing in and sorting.

"Could you go and get some coke?" Jen calls from the doorstep and I look up at her beside the door smiling sweetly in an attempt to get me to go get it.

"Sure," I sigh walking to the driver side.

"I'll go get some Cocaine!" I call sarcastically, climbing in and closing the door.

I can see her chuckling on the doorstep as I edge through the gates.

Upon my return the driveway is flooded with cars and I smirk at the idea of seeing the sexy Australian. I'm a complete and total pervert and guess what. I'm proud of it. 

Walking into the house it's buzzing with voices and I follow them to the kitchen.

"Your slave has returned with the goods," I smirk holding up the plastic bag with a multi pack of coke.

"It's about time," Jen looks over to me from her conversation with Liam (Sexy Australian man).

"You're welcome," I exclaim sarcastically and set the bag down on the counter top.

Jen's eyes follow me as I walk up behind Liam. He knows I'm behind him and I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm going to do, I've done it before and I'm definitely doing it again.

"Please don't," He comments as I stand behind him.

"Fuck you Liam," I jump onto his back and he just stands still with a firm stance.

"You done?" He asks.

"I'm just gettin started," I smile cheekily and Jen laughs at the sight.

"Katie I love you but I will throw you," Liam tells me.

"Try me," I tighten my grip on him.

"You're impossible," He comments.

"And you're hot," I grin letting go and dropping to my feet.

Walking around him I join the conversation and Jen grabs the back of my neck squeezing it. She knows that gets me.

"You mother fucker," I shudder tensing below her hand.

"Payback for Bear," She smirks evilly.

"Careful kid," I sink to my knees as she keeps a grip.

"I'm older than you," She replies.

"One thing you aren't is as strong as me," I counter through gritted teeth making it difficult to hear my words.

"What?" She asks.

Quicker than she or even myself could imagine I wrap my arm around her legs and throw her over my shoulder, she squeals in surprise and starts to smack my back in an attempt to get me to let her down.

"You're like a fucking tank," She giggles in surprise as I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room with her still hanging over my shoulder.

Sitting on the couch is Granny with Josh and Granda. Ben sits on the armchair and Blain is from what I can gather upstairs with Alex and Scarlett.

Their heads turn to look at us as I approach. They all begin a light chuckle and I smirk walking over to the sofa.

"Sit the fuck down," I throw Jen on the couch.

"Excuse me?" Granny asks.

"Nothing," I reply and sit down beside Jen.

"That's what I thought," She crosses her legs in her usual sassy way causing me to purse my lips to contain my laughter.

"Anyway, we where about to head to the airport," Granda announces to me.

"Seriously? I thought you'd be flying out tonight," I stutter out in surprise.

"Sadly not," He smiles sadly at me.

"You guys are all coming out for Christmas aren't you?" He asks to both Jen and I and I coil my way out of the conversation.

"Yeah we should be," Jen nods and he smiles.

After they all left we where left with Liam and Josh still here. Laura is coming over later with Kevin which I'm excited about, I haven't seen her or the dog in ages.

"Liam can I tell you something?" I question from my spot on the couch. Jen sits beside me with Josh beside her and Scar is on the arm chair with Liam while Alex is upstairs taking a nap.

"Yes..." He answers wearily.

"I'm very likely to take you hostage," I explain to him and he just looks at me as I stare him dead in the eyes.

"I wouldn't put it past her," Jen comments with her eyes trained on her phone.

"See," I nudge Jen.

He continues to look at me oddly and I don't even let the tiniest of smiles crack through my expression.

"I fear for my safety right now," He gulps dramatically.

"You should," I wink and look to the blaring tv screen.

A/N: Super shit chapter nothing really happened but how was it?