Chapter 91

Jen's POV

Rolling over in bed I wrap my arm over Piper and pull myself into her warm back. Feeling her hand wrap around mine I smile into her as she turns over onto her back and allows my head to lay in her chest.

"You feel any better?" She murmurs to me and I let out a slow steady exhale of breath.

"Yeah I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't have stepped in," I admit to her and her grip around my shoulders tightens.

"I hated seeing you like that, I felt so helpless and shitty," She confesses rubbing my shoulder.

"Pipes," I breathe quietly and her breath hitches slightly at the nickname. I think she'll get used to me saying it eventually.

"Don't freak out on me now, I'm just giving you a cute nickname," I assure her and she chuckles causing me to tickle her stomach and her laugh deepens as she fights her way away from me.

"It literally takes a few tickles for me to demobilise you completely," I keep up tickling her and wrap my hands around her dragging her back into me.

Her back shudders against my chest as she grabs my hands holding them in place refusing to allow me to torture her any longer.

"We'll see about that," She battles her way round and grabs my hands holding me down on the bed with a huge grin on her face.

"You're so annoying," I giggle at her as she lets go of my hands and holds herself upright with her hands on either side of me.

"You love it though," She smirks and leans down close to my face with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Cute," I smile up at her and she returns it before kissing me quickly, it's quick and sweet nothing too deep and intense although I wouldn't mind either method.

We haven't done anything along those lines yet, just a lot of kissing and comfort and by comfort I mean her holding me and calming me down when I'm angry, sad, lonely or just feel like I need her attention. She obliges whole heartedly every time and succeeds in her efforts too which isn't hard for her when I feel such a strong connection to her.

"As much as I'd like to continue this little play date, I've got stuff to do today," I tell her and she takes on a look of disappointment before nodding with a cheeky smile and getting up off the bed.

Coming after her I grab the chest of her hoodie in a soft grip and pull her close to me allowing her to tower over me with her two inch height difference.

"All in time Pipes," I assure her and she smiles softly.

"Okay," She glints with her hands laid lightly on my waist.

Piper snuck out like she has a few times, all to avoid Katie. I know she'd understand my motives to be with Piper but I know it would definitely weird her out to start with and it's completely understandable. As far as she's concerned I'm straight, imagine having someone you know better than anyone tell you something like that has just changed over night, it would be so confusing and hard to understand that's why I don't want to worry her with it when she's got exams coming up, it could jeopardise her achieving her qualifications to work.

"How was last night?" Katie asks as she sits down on the seat beside mine at the kitchen island.

"It was okay. Same old same old," I shrug.

"Oh really?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah why?" I grow confused.

"It says here that your body guard aka Piper decked Ben Affleck," She holds her phone towards me.

"Shit..." I whisper and she nods.

"Yeah shit's the word," She sets her phone down on the counter.

"Why exactly did she deck him?" She asks me.

"I'm guessing you already know," I sigh annoyed at myself for lying originally.

"Yeah I do and that cunt is lucky I'm not knocking on his door. He's even more lucky that Piper already did what I was gonna do," She grunts angrily and I place my hand on her back rubbing it in soothing circles.

"Why did you lie?" She asks me in a voice of defeat.

"I don't know. Just don't like stressing you out," I explain to her.

"Stresses me more when I have to find out on my own," She gets up and walks out leaving me to consider my actions. I should've told her, we've had this argument far too many times, I know she's getting close to snapping at me and I wouldn't blame her at this point.

I need to keep her in the loop, it does effect her too after all. She gets swarmed anytime something happens to me and I get swarmed anytime something happens to her. That's how the media works. There is no happy medium that's why I'm scared to involve Piper.

She's very volatile.

A/N: Please Leave a review below and suggest where you want the story to go as I'm losing readers and don't know what I've done wrong.