Chapter 11

Katie's POV A/N: i'm going to take off Katie's cast really early because i am tired of writing around her injury, so the cast be gone.)
I don't think Jen being in my life has sunk in yet, like yeah i've lived with her for about a week now and its been really great. The paparazzi don't get to me as much as Jen had expected, i think it's because i've watched Jen handle them from afar and i know what they are like so it wasn't really a shock to me. Jen has been really helpful and considerate about my injury, like the other day she carried me upstairs, don't ask me i'm still baffled by it. She has also cancelled a lot of her meetings so that she could keep me company.

"Ready to go?" I ask to Jen who as made it half way down the stairs, with a wide grin on her face as always.

Jens outfit:

"Yep." She replies happily, dismounting the bottom step.

"Excited not to be a cripple?" She laughs coming towards the front door where I await her arrival.

"Not really it means that i can do exercise which as you know i am allergic to, and it means that I don't get carried up and down the stairs by you anymore." I state sarcastically with a fake pout.

"I still don't know how you did that with out popping your hip out." I laugh at her.

"Well that shows you not to underestimate me." She smiles walking past me to open the front door.

"Come on." She summons me while walking out the front door, locking it and walking over to the car to open the door and help me in.

"Last time you're gonna have to do this." I laugh as she helps me in.

"Don't jinx it." She laughs while closing the door.

"Hello again." She smiles getting in the driver side and inserting the key in the ignition.

"Hi" i laugh at her.

"I cant believe you don't want a car thats like really, really good." I speak up.

"I just don't really see the point in buying a fast, high performance car when you cant go over a certain speed anyway." She answers with her eyes still on the road and a soft shrug of the shoulders.

"True but its just really satisfying having a really nice car." I respond nonchalantly.

"And how would you know?" She questions while briefly looking at me then back to the road.

"Well when my parents where alive they had nice cars, thats how i know so much about them and why i appreciate nice cars." I respond quietly, now with my eyes on the road ahead.

"I'll tell you what. If you show me a car that i like, i promise i will buy it." She smiles towards me.

"Okay sounds like a plan." I grin back deviously.