Play Fighting

Ashton: Reading. What a great hobby to have on a nice relaxing Sunday. At least it was somewhat relaxing. Ashton was kept running around the house like a manic, trying to get on your nerves. And he was doing a damn well job. “If you run around me one more time, I am going to throw this book at you.” You said with a straight face to emphasize your seriousness. “Do it. Come at me. I’m not scared.” He said, giggling. You got up and jumped into his arms, causing him to lose his balance. “What was that?” He said, laying on the floor. You hopped on top of him, earning a grunt from him. “Oh, that hurt a bit.” He said, looking up at the ceiling. “Oh, you’re just a big baby.” You said, pinching his cheeks. “Oh, really.” He said, moving you so he could hover over you. “You wouldn’t.” You said with a smirk. “Oh, I would.” He said, starting to tickle you. Your laughs and his giggles were all that filled the empty apartment of yours. He started moving his face down to yours until your noses were close. “Say I’m strong. And if not, there shall be further punishment.” He said, looking straight into your eyes. “No.” Was all you said.

Luke: “Why do you feel the need to sleep all day? I want to do something.” You said, attempting to pull Luke out of bed, failing instantly. “Why do you feel the need to go and do something? We all have questions.” He said, smirking at what he felt was a good comeback. “This isn’t over Hemmings.” You said, knowing exactly what will wake him.

-

Filling up the bucket was a challenge, but taking up the stairs was harder. You decided that if wasn’t going to get up the easy way, the hard way was the only route. Once you finally made it up the stairs, you placed the bucket outside the room so he doesn’t suspect anything. You walked in to make sure he was asleep. You picked the bucket back up and made the attack. You closed your eyes and backed away to give him some space. “You have got to be shitting me.” He said, getting up and seeing the bucket in your hands. He put the pieces together and smiled at you. “That was not very nice.” He said, running into the bathroom with a cup in hand. He threw it at you and got you minorly wet compared to him. He then ran up behind you and picked you up, carrying you to the bed. He placed you on the bed and started tickling you. You couldn’t stop laughing, and neither could he. “Look, how about we just go and get in the shower.” He said, smiling at what might happen. “That sounds like a plan.”

Michael: “You can always call in late.” You said, trying to give excuses for Michael to stay home a little later. “I can’t. Apparently, this practice is an important one. I’m excited.” He said, smirking and giving you a kiss. He struggled to get up and stretched, purposely smacking you. “What the hell was that?” You said, slapping him back. “Are we gonna play this game?” “Oh yeah were playing this game.” You said confidently. He jumped up and hugged you tightly. He buried you in the pillows of the bed and started to kiss every aspect of your face. “Stop Michael, that tickles.” You said, giggling into his neck. “Oh, I’m sorry. Does that tickle you?” He asked. You simply nodded and he went back to tackling you. He was late to the studio due to your little fighting session.

Calum: Naps were the best part of the day. They were nice, relaxing, and helped get your mind off of the stress. That is until it is interrupted. “Get up. I want to go to the store.” He said, jumping on top of you. “No, go yourself. You’re a big boy.” You said, with a giggle in your voice. “But I don’t know what to get.” He said into your neck. “If you let me sleep for another hour, I will go with you.” You said, trying to wiggle him off your back. “No, I want to go now. The sun is still up and I don’t like driving in the dark. You know that.” He said, straddling you. He placed his hands on your back and started to lightly trace your sides, knowing it would tickle you. “Fine, 10 minutes.” You said, yawning to make yourself get up. “Great.” He said, getting of your back and onto the edge of the bed. As he got up, you lightly kicked his butt. Making you giggle as he turns around, looking astonished. He then jumped onto you and hooked his arms around you. He lifted you up and took you to the shower, turning it on and getting you wet. You kicked and screamed and tried fighting your way out of his grasp. He finally let you go to get dressed, smacking your butt in the process. Making the process start over, except he is the victim.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)