You Have To Run Away From Fans At Walmart (Luke Imagine)

You and Luke were at Walmart picking up some stuff you needed with the boys. You were right now getting your girly thangs (tampons) while the boys were….well you don’t know where they were, probably looking in the kids area knowing them. You suddenly heard several girls scream and say the boys names followed my two other screams a bit more manlier. You laughed knowing how their facial expressions were right now. Luke probably just turned around and smiled while Michael would have dropped the chips he got earlier if he still had them with his eyes the size of bowling balls. Calum and Ashton, you were positive were the ones who screamed along with them. You went over to where you heard the screams only to almost shit yourself over laughter. You found probably like 60 girls all screaming and reaching towards the boys who were basically on top of each other. Even though they’ve had bigger crowds they were all still new to this not believing that they had made it this far. Basically they were terrified, trying to calm down the girls scream not wanting to attract more attention while you were still laughing in the back. Luke being a fricking skyscraper noticed your familiar laugh and quickly called your name. Almost immediately every single girl turned around to look at you, making you stop laughing. The boys seeing that the attention was all on you they all ran away into another direction. “Look their running off, catch them!” A girl in the crowed screamed, making everyone run after them. You laughed again taking your items to pay. Right when you were about to stand in line you were thrown over somebody’s shoulder making you drop everything. You looked at who picked you up which was quite difficult since the person was running. Noticing Luke’s blonde hair and the beanie he was wearing you grabbed onto him not wanting to fall. The rest off the boys were knocking over things so the girls who now looked like about a 100 of them could slow down. You told Luke to let you down which he did after a minute and started running again. Out of nowhere a big man stopped in front of us making us stop running along with the girls. “Now that you stopped running I’m going to ask you to pick up everything that you knocked over and leave the store!” The man who apparently looked like the manager said his face and ears red looking as if he was about to explode. You guys turned around to see half of the girls standing there recording everything. The next day you woke up with Luke by your side and a bunch of mentions telling you how funny all of you looked cleaning up everything. “Oh God” you groaned noticing that what happened yesterday was being talked about everywhere. “Forget what they say baby we had fun that’s all that matter” Luke said pulling you close towards him kissing your hair. “Yeah that’s true, can we just lay in bed today?” You said looking up at him with hopeful eyes. Luke nodded his head closing his eyes trying to fall back to sleep, as you were about to do the same you heard the familiar voices of the rest of the boys entering your flat screaming. This time both of you groaned knowing today you were probably going to do something completely stupid instead of just cuddling.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)