Coming Down (Song Preference)

Luke - “Cause with this money comes problems, and with these problems comes solutions.”

You were sitting on the couch watching Luke pace back and forth. So many things have gone wrong lately and Luke didn’t know how to fix them. “I just, I don’t know what to do.” Luke sighed as he stopped pacing. He looked at you and shrugged. You got up from the couch and walked up to Luke. “You’re trying to fix every problem at once, Luke. You have to go one by one. Because every problem has a solution.”

Calum - “I forget what you mean to me. Hope you know what you mean to me.” 

"Please don’t leave." Calum begged trying to take the bag you were packing. Tears were running down your face. You never took Calum as a cheater. "I didn’t mean to sleep with them. I was drunk, I forgot how much you mean to me." He grabbed your wrists to get you to stop packing. You froze at his words, and turned to glare at him. "Them?! " You yelled. You thought there was only one. "Calum, you can’t just forget how much someone means to you. I told you before I don’t put up with cheaters." You finished and pulled your hands out of his. Walking away, leaving your bag. "You can’t just leave,. How are you going to forget what he have?" Calum questioned. You saw tears welling up in his eyes. You wiped your own tears, and said "Maybe i’ll forget how much you mean to me. Like you did when you slept with those girls."

Michael - “Pick up your phone. The party’s finished and I want you to know i’m all alone.” 

You watched as your phone rang over and over again. You rolled your eyes and picked it up. “What do you want Michael.” You grumbled into the phone. “I’m alone, I need you here please.” Michael said quietly over the phone. “We broke up five months ago. Find someone else to be with you.” You sighed, laying back down. “I know we broke up, but I don’t want anyone else here but you. I promise I won’t try anything. I just need company.” You thought it over and put your slippers on. “I’ll be there soon.” You said, putting the phone in your pocket and grabbing your keys. 

Ashton - "I always want you when i’m coming down."

Nothing more then just a hook up. You repeated in your head.As long as you thought that you were good. It kept you from wanting more. No, that’s not exactly true. It kept you from asking Ashton for more. He always called you when he was feeling low, and you’d always go to him. You sighed as you walked into his house. “Hey, beautiful.” He chirped when you came into his view. “Hi, Ash.” You smiled. Noticing a dozen flowers in his hands. “Uh, these are for you.” Ashton’s cheeks went red as he handed you the flowers. “I have something to ask you.” Ashton bit his lip and led you to the couch. You both sat there in silence. “Are you going to ask me?” You laughed rubbing his back. “I w-was wondering if y-you’d be my girlfriend.” Ashton stuttered. Joy lit up your face as you kissed him. “Of course!”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)