You're Pissed Because He Wants Sex All The Time (Luke Imagine)

You sighed as you slipped out from Luke’s grasp. You put on one of his t-shirt and made your way to the kitchen. It has been a week since Luke came home from tour and you cannot deal with this anymore. Of course you have missed him when we was traveling around the world but it was non-stop. You checked the clock on the wall, it was seven in the morning. 
" A few hours of rest. " you grumbled.
You made yourself a cup of coffee and sat on the couch, turning on the TV. You were self-surprised to be so early on a Sunday morning but you needed some rest because you’ll have to go back to work tommorow. You were watching some old TV Series when you feel something grab your waist. He sat behind you, kissing your neck. You rolled your eyes and turned your face to him
" - No Luke, not now… you whispered as he was kissing your jawline.
- Please, he breathed on your neck.
- I need to be refreshed for work tommorow, you replies, trying to escape his grip. 
- I know something which will refresh y-
- I’m not a freaking robot Luke, I need to get some rest, you respond angrily, making your way to the kitchen. “
You put your cup in the sink quite brutally and huffed, trying to calm down. Your look was a little bit lost, when you feel two hands on your waist. But it was quite differant, more shyly. You turned yourself and looked up at your boyfriend eyes. 
" - I’m so sorry y/n … I just… I just loose it. I’ve missed you so much during the tour and erm.. Well I think I just wanted to make up the time we lost and.. he launched, his hands around my face.
- You don’t have to be sorry, I’ve missed you two, but.. yeah.. Take it slow, I can’t do it everytime, I’ve got a exhausting job and- you began but he interrupted.
- I know, I know, I’ll take it slow, I promise, he says, looking into your eyes. “
You smiled at him and tiptoed to him and kiss him slowly. He answered slowly to your kiss, his hands around your waist.
" So… I was thinking about a movie day, take some blankets and cuddle in front of your favorite movies ? He asked you, smiling.
- You’re the best, you simply respond, making your way to the TV, holding your boyfriend hand. “

 FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)