He's Ill (Michael Imagine)

The only thing that you could hear throughout the entire apartment was Michael complaining that his head hurts or whining about how hot or cold the room was. You were trying to be the best girlfriend at the moment, you were cooking him soup for his soar throat, cleaning the apartment, and making sure Michael was as comfy as he wanted all at once. If any other person that didn’t know that he was sick would say that I was a maid and he was a dying dog. Right now you were pouring the soup into a plate (bowl) so you could bring it to Michael along with some orange juice. “(Y/N)” Michael screamed at you with a slight whining in the end “Coming” you replied with the tray of food in your hands walking towards your shared room. When you got there you pushed the door with your foot and were met with Michael spread out on your bed in an unhurt position. “What the heck Michael?” You asked putting the tray on the nightstand “What?” He answered still in that position looking at you “You look like some kind of yoga master or something… it’s creepy”you said with a disgusted face. After you said that you were pretty sure that it wasn’t your comment that made him sit up but the smell of food. Michael sat up and stretched his arms out towards the night stand where the food was “Food! Can I?” He asked as if it wasn’t for him and he would get in trouble if he did eat it. You took the tray and set it on his lap, if you didn’t take out your hands fast enough the tray would have fallen because Michael literally attacked it as if he was some kind of animal that had not eaten in days. “Thank you” he said which really didn’t sound like a thank you considering his mouth was full of food. You kissed his head murmuring a small “your welcome” in his hair before turning and walking towards the door to clean up the kitchen and finish cleaning the apartment. You were stopped my Michael grabbing your hand and pulling you back. You looked at him as if asking “what?” When he said “Stay and cuddle with me” using his puppy dog eyes that he knew you couldn’t resist. You tried not falling for it but somehow he managed to convince you to stay. “Fine” you said in mock of disapointment which Michael completely ignored and cheered. You put on a movie while Michael placed the tray aside. You climed onto the bed Michael imidiatly pulling you towards him to cuddle. You buried your head in his chest when the movie started and he wrapped his arms around your waist. “I love you” he muttered looking at you “I love you too Mikey."

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)