A Song He Dedicates To You

Calum:
Heartbreak Girl
You had been best friends with Calum for as long as you could remember, that that’s all you’ve ever been: friends. You went to him for everything, especially when it came to the problems you were having with your boyfriend. Although he never admitted it, Calum had loved you for almost as long as you had been friends, and it pained him to see you with another guy, let alone one who never treated you like you deserved. On the day of his concert that you were going to, your boyfriend broke up with you. You almost didn’t go to the show, but when Calum saw you in the front row, he knew what he had to do.

Ashton:
Wherever You Are
You and Ashton had been having some troubles lately, what with him being away all the time. It was really hard for the both of you, and you’d discussed the possibility of taking a break for a little bit. You both loved each other so much, and neither of you wanted to admit that things just weren’t working at the moment. Despite this, Ashton wanted you to know that no matter what happens, he would always love and miss you.

Luke:
Everything I Want
For a while, it seemed like no one supported you and Luke as a couple. Everyone from the fans to your parents to your friends seemed to be trying to break you up, even though the both of you loved and cared for each other very much. The pressure made your relationship hard, but you didn’t let it get the best of you. Luke dedicated this song to you because he wanted to show you, and everyone else, that you would always be everything he had ever wanted.

Michael:
Beside You
You were so happy for Michael. He was finally achieving his dream, going off to see the world and play music, like he always wanted. But no matter how proud you were of him, his being gone really put you down. Michael never showed any sign of being too upset when the two of you talked, so you did your best not to show it either. Every time, as soon as you hung up, you would cry, wishing that Michael was there. You knew that Michael missed you too, but you didn’t know he was having the same troubles until you saw a video of him getting emotional on stage after he dedicated the song to you.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)