You Impress Him With Your Car Knowledge

Luke would come over when you’re grumbling about your car not starting and try to act like he knows what he’s doing. So he’d swap you spots and you’d watch him be all flustered and frustrated because he has no idea what to do. You’d laugh and have him pop the hood so you could check and see if it’s the engine and while you’re bent over checking the engine he would stand there completely flustered and proud of just how amazing you are because most girls would whine and complain.

Calum would be scratching his head because he told you he would put some more oil in your car since you had so much to do but realize that he has no idea where the oil goes. So when you come out half an hour later and see him messing around with the different knobs under the hood you would have to hold back a laugh because he’s so clueless and adorable. Instead of pointing out what’s wrong you would go over and show him where the oil goes and how to check the oil and he would just be so grateful that he found someone so beautiful and smart and he would find it incredibly sexy that you know so much about cars that he wouldn’t even care you knew more than hm.

Michael would be completely honest and tell you that he has no idea what you’re asking him to do. So you would drag him out to the car, pop the hood, and show him where the wiper fluid goes in the car. You would explain how it’s important that you not overfill the fluid but make sure that you filled it up completely so you don’t run out too early. He would stand there and nod intently but keep his eyes entirely on you in wonder because he knows he found the jackpot. Girls who actually knew about cars were a rarity and with you this was merely the icing on top of the cake to him because he already knew just how amazing you were.

Ashton would just be out there trying to figure out how to check your tire pressure and add more air to your tire while you were on the phone trying to explain to your boss why you were going to be late. So after you hung up you’d tease him a bit about how you were going to have to put the doughnut tire on instead of just airing up the tire because it was completely flat. He would be dumbfounded because that thought would never have occurred to him and so when you show him where to find the spare tire and jack up the car so you can change the tire he is blown away. Not only does it take some serious muscle to change a tire, which meant you were hiding sexy arm muscles somewhere, but he you continued to amaze him with your brains just like you did every single day.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)