The Other Boys Think You're Attractive

M I K E Y
“Why’d you tell her to change that dress?” Ashton complained, causing Michael to shoot him a look. “Because of guys like you,” “Hey, I’d tell her to take the dress off, too. Maybe just not for the same reasons.” Calum said and Ashton laughed. “How did you even manage to get her?” Luke asked. “Shut up,” Michael said, although he was grinning. “Oh man, that dress is just as hot,” Calum said as you came down the stairs in a form-fitting dress. “Yeah, well she’s mine, okay?” Michael growled. “Don’t tell that to us. Tell that to every other guy in the club that’ll be eying her up tonight.”

C A L 
“(Y/n), this is Ashton, Luke, and Michael. Guys, (y/n).” Simultaneously their jaws dropped. “This is her? Are you sure mate?” Michael asked. “She’s so…fit.” His eyes went wide as he quickly looked you up and down. You felt yourself blush as the other boys followed the suit. “Hey,” you snapped your fingers. “Eyes up here!” “Oh, gladly.” Ashton said, meeting your gaze. “Would you stop eyeing her like she’s food?” Calum scowled. “C’mon mate, food isn’t that attractive.” The other boys nodded in agreement while Calum tucked you into his chest. “Mine,” he said, kissing your forehead.

A S H 
You frowned at your reflection, adjusting your bathing suit yet again. Giving up, you threw a tank top and shorts on and decided to jump in when the boys weren’t looking. “Hey,” Ashton smiled when you came down to the pool. You smiled back, taking a seat on a pool chair. “Well? Aren’t you coming in?” He asked, and you sighed, knowing that sooner or later they’d see you anyways, and sooner was probably better. It would give them time to forget. You took off your shorts and tank top and felt all eyes on you. “What?” You blushed. “Do you know how hot you look right now?” Luke asked. You weren’t quite sure what to do, but Ashton got out of the pool and stepped in front of you. “Hey! Nothing to see here! Stop staring at my girlfriend!”

L U K E Y
“You know what, if you don’t ask her out, I will.” Calum said from beside Luke. They had seen you from a little ways away at a restaurant, and Luke had immediately taken a liking to you. Luke blushed as he looked back over at you. “She’s so gorgeous,” he sighed. “I know, that’s why I’m gonna ask her out,” Calum told him, getting out of his seat. “Wait!” Luke shouted, causing you to turn around as well. He turned a bright red but walked over to you nonetheless. “H-hi.” He stuttered. You smiled shyly at him. “My friends and I just thought you were really pretty… And I was just coming over to see if maybe I could have the honor of taking you on a date…”

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)