Crush On A Crew Member

Michael: As Michael sits down in the swivel chair, you pull out the top drawer of your styling box revealing 20 different hair dye colors. “What’ll it be today, Mikey?” He thinks for a moment, scratching his chin. “I don’t know… What do you think?” You blush a little and tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. “Um… I think red. Maybe with orange tips? It would look fiery. Might be cool.” He grins from ear to ear. “Alright, I trust you. Go for it.” As you squeeze out the red color, he’s still smiling at you. “What?” He shakes his head side to side. “Nothing. It’s a great idea. I wouldn’t have thought of it. That’s why I like having you around.” 

Ashton: “Ashton! Come here and tell me which headband you like best!” He runs across the empty store, grinning. You hold up three headbands in front of him. “All of them!” He laughs and pokes you playfully. “No! Pick one. You can’t have all three!” He grumbles and points to the black patterned one before running off again. “Ashton, wait…. little shit.”  He taps you on the shoulder unexpectedly, and you while around, looking frightened. “You know, I might be offended at anyone else for saying that, but lucky for you, I like you a lot.” You smile at him shyly, and he bites his lip, staring at you all the while.

Luke: “Okay, Luke, can you move downstage a bit?” He walks towards you, and you adjust the focus on your camera. “Better?” You nod at him, and he walks over to the edge of the stage to look at the test shots. “Ok just remind the guys not to get too far back. I can only zoom so far, so the closer you guys are the better.” He leans down towards you, inches away from your face. “So is this good?” He looks down at your lips and moves even closer. “Um… well, if you’re this close… the focus, it won’t um… detect your face… and then the pictures will be blurry and that’s not good…. so…” Your lips are centimeters apart when Ashton bursts through the door. “Guys! Look at my new headband! Isn’t it great?” 

Calum: “So, I need you to buy me something at the drugstore.” What could he need at the drug store…. “Ok what?” “Condoms.” You look at him, slightly surprised that he would ask this of you, but then again it’s your job as his assistant. “Um… Okay…. What kind?” He looks unfazed, and continues gathering up his things. “Magnum XL.” You almost choke but try and keep your composure. “Okay, fine. And, I know it’s none of my business, but you don’t have a girlfriend, and you don’t sleep around that much, so why would you… need these?” He just looks at you and winks. “Well, you never know.”