Break-Up (Ash Imagine)

All you and Ash had been doing lately was fighting. It was clearly making both of you tired. You decided to try and clear the air between you two. And what better way to do it then to please him? You went through your lingerie and found Ashton’s favourite skimpy dress. If this wasn’t going to please him then you don’t know what was. You turned the lights off in your room and scattered strawberry scented candles all over the room giving it a beautiful glow. You laid on the bed in the dress waiting for him. It took a while but it was worth it. A smirk instantly appeared on your face when you heard the jingle of his keys dropping down into the bench. 
“Ash! Come up here!” You yelled softly. 
You heard him make an obvious groan out of disappointment. 
The creek of the door sent a shiver up your spine. You watched as his face dropped. You weren’t sure if this was great or bad. 
“Wh-what are you doing?” He stuttered.
You slowly made your way up to him and walked your fingers up his body. He shuddered under your touch only to push you away.
“Stop. I don’t want this right now”
He announced through gritted teeth
“Why baby?” 
“I don’t want sex from you ok? Now leave me alone.” His voice grew louder and so did yours.
“I was just trying to make it up to you! But no. You always have to push me away!” You yelled. 
This continued for 20 minuets. Pointless yelling and argument. 
“Maybe you would be more attractive and wanted if you didn’t try and pull things like this off! I mean pity sex? Really, (Y/N)?!! That’s just disgusting. Actually no, it’s revolting! It’s something a whore would do! I guess your pretty close to one hey?!?!” He screamed at you.
His words hit you hard. You weren’t sure what to say back so you kinda just stood there. Your insecurities went through the roof. You pulled a jumper and some pants on over, grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes into it. 
“I’m leaving” you said just above a whisper trying to swallow that awful lump in your throat. 
The worst thing was that he didn’t try and stop you. He just stood there. The moment you stepped into that chilly air, the tears streamed down your face. This isn’t what you wanted. You planned to be in Ashton’s arms but now you were wandering the streets to your lonely apartment. 

••••••••••2 WEEKS LATER••••••••••

You answered the door to a blond haired boy with radiant blue eyes. Luke. 
“You gotta take him back (Y/N). He won’t stop crying and complaining”
“Urgh. I’m over him. You know that.”
“Really? It doesn’t look like it” he said pointing to your jumper that you were wearing. It was Ashton’s. 
“I can’t take him back Luke. I-I just can’t. He hurt me badly” you broke down. You let yourself slide down the wall and tucked your knees up to your chest crying. 
“Hey hey. Just give him one day. One day to make it up to you.” Luke whispered hugging you. 
He was the best hugger. He was your best friend and was always there for you. Just like a big brother. You nodded getting up. As much as you hated admitting it you wanted him back. 
“You don’t have to go anywhere” a familiar voice said. Your head shot up to see Ashton walking up onto your step replacing the spot where Luke was standing. 
“I’m so so so so sorry-” he begun but was cut off by your bone crushing hug. 
“Shut up and just hug me” you whispered. 
He chuckled lightly. Although he smelt terrible from not bathing, you missed these hugs. Muffled sobs racked through the air. He really did miss you.

FOLLOW @DEHMURE ON INSTAGRAM FOR A DEDICATION :-)