Kinky

ASH

You laid on the soft, fluffy bed as you watched your boyfriend scurry through one of his drawers. You hadnt seen him for about 7 months and finally today he came home. It was extremely hard not seeing him every day. It was obvious that the two of you had been waiting for Ash’s first night home. Expesially when he promissed you that it was going to get ‘Naughty’. He came and sat next to you pushing you back onto the bed with his big hands and revealing the Vibrator to you. Ashtons eyes were deeper, lustfuller and darker than usual. He pushed your legs open carefully but widely before pressing a small light kiss on your moist clit. A loud gasp escaped your lips as you reached for him, only for him to back away.

"Uh Uh. No hands or ill make it worse" He warned.

You laid back grasping the white sheets of the bed cover. Ash pressed the vibrator to your clit before turning it up to MAX. Loud moans of his name flowed out of your mouth, pleading for him to do something more.

CAL

It was your birthday. And that only could mean one thing.. Birthday Sex. Luckily for you, your boyfriend was none other than Calum Hood. And he never failed to impress you in the bedroom. But tonight he claimed that he would spice it up a bit. You sat at the fancy resturaunt with your family and friends surrounding you. Calum wasnt helping by giving you Sex eyes though. He kept stareing at you and biting his lip or looking you up and down. Only of course when your father and brother wasnt looking. They would kill Cal if they found him eyeing you off. But that was nothing compared to what you two did alone. He got up leaving to go to the bathroom. Everyone kept talking after his announcment but you. You watched him walk past the toilets and to the car. You excused yourself and walked out into the car to see Calum smiling somewhat innocently towards you before taking his shirt off to expose his killer abs.

"Ive been waiting for you" He said motioning for you to sit next to him whilst revealing the Blindfold and Whip.

MIKE

Another round and you had actually beat Michael. As you won you threw the controller into the air and squealed with excitment. He had to do what ever you wanted him to do now. You won the bet so he was your slave now. You smirked as dirty thoughts flooded your mind. He was never going to forget loosing this bet and you were going to make sure of it.

"Michael honey? I want you upstairs and undressed waiting on the bed" You whispered into his ear before placing a light kiss onto his neck and walk out of the room only to hear him groan and leave.

You took no time to waste and got dressed into a costume that you had rented earlier. It was a sexy costume of his favorite girl video game character. You fixed your hair and make up to match hers and walked out to Mike only seeing his smile drop

"Ive been a bad girl Mikey"

LUKEY

You Watched as Luke laid naked spread out across your bed with a grin on his face. Little did he know that you had an unexpected suprise for him. You giggled as you blind folded him and set him back down on the bed before reaching for his hands and tieing them above his haed onto the bed frame. His smile dropped as you tied his feet down and walked away.

"baby are you Ok?" He asked

"Im just fine baby" You teasingly replied

"can you uh.. untie me.. i need you"

"no"

You heard him whimper and then watched him struggle. Seeing him compleetly under your control turned you on so much. After his many pleads, whimpers and groans you moved over to him sitting on his dick. He let out a loud throaty moan as you begun to bounce. 20 bounces later you got off and walked away leaving him tied up.