Birthday Presents

Luke:
"Luke, it’s beautiful!" you exclaimed, staring at the gorgeous necklace in the box. It was a simple little thing, a sliver chain and small pendant mounted with a clear jewel, and it was probably the best thing you’d ever been giving.
Luke smiled proudly, “it’s a real diamond,” he said, pointing at the jewel.
"What? Oh Luke, you didn’t have to! That must have been so expensive!" you said, now hesitant to take the gift.
Luke just continued to smile, “it’s nothing. I would give you the whole world if that’s what it took to prove how much I love you.”
You couldn’t think of anything to say, so you just hugged him. “Put it on me?” you asked, pulling your hair out of the way. Luke nodded, taking the gentle chain from the box and draped it around your neck, clasping it together.
You turned around to face the boy, the both of you smiling. “You know, I don’t need anything else in the world as long as I have you,” you say before giving Luke a soft kiss. “I’m not going anywhere,” he smiled. “Happy birthday, (y/n).”

Calum:
"Happy birthday, (y/n)!" the entire room exploded the second you entered it. The room was filled with people all facing you, with Calum at the front.
"What’s all this?" you laughed, walking over to your boyfriend and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"It’s your birthday!" he responded, grinning.
"I was just expecting a dinner!" you laugh again, looking around the room and at all of the familiar faces of your friends and family. The restaurant was packed, complete with at least 3 tables of food for people to snack on, a table stacked high with perfectly wrapped gifts, and music playing from every corner.
"Cal, this is amazing. Thank you so much," you said to him as the two of you danced around the room.
The boy laughed, “anything for you, babe, but the party hasn’t even started!”
You looked at him quizzically for a second, but then the music stopped and was replaced with a voice over the microphone from the other room.
"Hey guys!" the voice said, "I heard there was a very special birthday today?" There were shouts, people yelling your name. "(Y/n)? You out there?"
At that moment, you recognized the voice.
"You didn’t!" you said, breathless. Calum smiled wider than he had all night/
You took your boyfriends hand and went to the room opposite to the one you were in, and sure enough, there, on the stage, stood (your favorite band/ singer).
"Oh my god," you said, not believing it/
Calum kissed you, “happy birthday!” he yelled.
The party cheered and (band/ singer) yelled along with them. “Happy birthday, (y/n)!”

Ashton:
"Okay… open the door slowly," Ashton instructed when you got back to the place you shared  together. You did as he said, giggling, wondering what his "surprise" could possibly be.
Not 2 seconds past once you opened the door before a small labrador puppy came toppling down the stairs.
"Oh!" you exclaimed, bending down on your knees, letting the puppy climb onto you to give you kisses and nudges with its head, begging to be pet.
"Happy birthday, babe," Ashton said, sitting down next to you, letting the puppy pound on him as well.
"She’s adorable!" you said, rubbing her belly. "What’s her name" you asked, looking up at your wonderful boyfriend.
He shrugged his shoulders, smiling, “yours to decide.”
You took a moment to think, “Sasha,” you said, nodding your head. The puppy seemed to respond instantly to the name, letting out a small bark before trotting back to your side, laying her head on your leg.
"Ashton, you’re the best boyfriend ever."

Michael:
"Oh goodness," you said as Michael brought in a large, tall box wrapped in blue paper with a silver bow on top. Michael grinned as he sat the box in your lap- which turned out to be lighter than you had assumed. You began to unwrap the present, asking Michael to fetch a knife to cute the tape that kept the box shut.
Once you managed to unfold the edges, you finally saw the gift.
"A guitar!" you exclaimed, smiling. You rummaged through the bag and pulled out a bag of picks and a guitar bag. "Thank you so much, Michael!" you said, gesturing for him to come give you a hug.
"I don’t even know how to play!" you realized, looking down at your new acoustic.
"Well, silly, that’s why I’m going to have to teach you!"
You giggled and grabbed the silver box off of the floor and stuck it on your boyfriends head.
"There. Now you’re the best present I’ve ever had," you said before kissing him, accidentally plucking some of the strings on your guitar.