Luke, The Sexy Genius (Smut, Rated R)

My fingers moved quickly on my phone, finishing the text to my Mum that I’d be returning home late. I threw it on the desk in front of me, backing on my chair and stretching my arms subtly. I took a brief look of Luke sitting next to me, focused on his math notes. I sighed as my eyes travelled around the tidied room, a dull atmosphere surrounding it. I tried to make it obvious how bored I was but my nerdy boyfriend didn’t seem to notice. I’d like him to quit revising for a while and do something more fun, including those pink lips of his. I’ve been observing them for the last 30 minutes, the way they pursed every time he faced a difficult problem or how his tongue was sneaking out his mouth to wet their dryness. I just wanted to jump on him and kiss him breathlessly. But like I mentioned before, he only paid attention to math at the time being because of a big test, I wasn’t planning to study for anyway. So, I’ve been quiet since I came here, without knowing he would actually study. Luke was a genius, at math at least. It was like the formulas were imprinted in his head ever since he saw them. Thing I truly admire about him. So, why hadn’t he thrown me on bed already? Right! Because he’s a psychotic perfectionist.

"Luke…" I muttered catching his attention finally.

"Yeah, baby?" he asked, his eyes still glued on the sheet though. At least he talked to me.

"Are you done with studying?" I questioned straight away, longing for his answer. He chuckled, the pencil’s rubber brushing his lips slightly as he did. I frowned not quite fathoming his reaction.

"Sorry, not yet." he replied turning his blue gaze on me and giving me a faint smile. I took a solemn expression trying to reserve my annoyed one. I crossed my arms over my chest, my eyes narrowing a bit. He noticed, forming a confused expression. "What?"

"Nothing…" I murmured, grabbing my phone and pretending I was doing something. He shrugged and locked his eyes on math’s book, observing a theory that was pretty bizarre if you ask me. I got even more enraged that he relinquished so fast, not caring that his girlfriend wasn’t having any kind of fun. I glared him without him to see me for a few moments, expecting him to attempt finding out what was wrong with me one more time but nothing changed. My teenage hormones hitting me harder and harder didn’t help at withholding my anger. "I just wanna make out!" I exclaimed out of the blue. His head snapped at me surprised. We had an awkward staring contest, that decreased the bad energy between us a little, before his eyes fell on my lips. Giving them an interested look as his tongue licked his bottom lip. I smirked thinking I had actually convinced him to give up math. But apparently I hadn’t.

"I’m sorry, I really have to finish first." he shook his head returning to what he was doing. I was speechless, offended by this rejection. I felt like he had just compared me to math. Well, then I was disgusted. I wouldn’t let that happen, in no freaking chance. I’d show Luke that I’m way more fun than his mathematical obsession. And I could be so obstinate when it came to my dignity against a suffering school subject.

"Okay!" I shrieked, rising from my seat. He caught a glimpse of me standing up and hang his head down the desk again. I leaned my body towards him, bringing my lips in only a few inches distance from his ear. He tensed up as I exhaled smoothly on it, on purpose of course. "I’ll be on the bed if you need me…" I whispered, the words came out slowly and seductively, exactly like I wanted. I watched his skin heating up, taking a faint red hue and his muscles tightening right that moment. I straightened my back, taking one step back and then skipping on the bed. I hopped on, lying my body in the middle of it and crossing my trapped-in-the-skinny-jeans legs. His clenched body shifted in slow motion to the bed, his bright blue gaze falling on me without rush. I tangled my finger in a mop of my hair playing girly, not exactly used to it. Luke bit the inside of his left cheek as I did, his nails digging on his knee.