He Finds Your Journal (Michael Imagine)

I rummaged through the pile of dirty clothes looking for my Capo. Nothing. I had written a new song and needed my capo to get the chords right. I wracked through my brain wondering where it could be. If (Y/N) was home she would probably be able to find it easily. But sadly I didn’t have a mind like hers. She might have miss placed it or something. I walked over to her set of draws and went through them. No sign of my capo. Just her journal. As much as I knew it was wrong, I had to read it. I opened it onto a random page. 
‘12.5.14 
I don’t know why they can’t accept us! Michael makes me happy and I think I make him happy to. All the shit they say to me really upsets me and I know that Michael can see I’m hurting’
I read the next page
‘20.5.14 
I can’t keep going like this. I wish I could just end it all. Right now. I’m sick of people hating me. I mean even Michael hasn’t been talking to me lately. I font know why. I had probably done something wrong. I probably fucked it up like I always. Maybe I should just kill myself. The fans would be happier. Maybe Michael would be happier to. He doesn’t need me in his way. Maybe I should break up with him and then end it. So he doesn’t have to find me’ 
I shut the book and put it down fast. I felt the tears well in my eyes. She is so perfect. Why can’t she see that. I had no idea that she needed more attention and help. I wish she would just tell me.

Your P.O.V
I dropped the keys on the marble counter as I made my way upstairs. I don’t know why I continued to do this. I don’t know why I got up every day. There was no reason. I stopped in my tracks as I heard sobs coming from Michaels and my room. I ran into the room to see him, head in his hands and sobbing into his palms. I did what I always do. Help people. I’m always helping people all the time that I don’t even have time to help myself. I threw my arms around Michael making his head pop up to reveal his red puffy tear stained face. 
“Mikey what’s wrong?” I asked sympathetically 
“Why don’t you talk to me?” He asked
“I do. You know I do” I replied
“Apparently not” Michael revealed my journal from behind his back. 
“Michael.. did you read that?” I asked getting anxious 
“Yes. I did. Talk to me.. please” he sniffled.“I-Im so sorry” I broke down falling into Mikes arms as he cradled me

“I just feel so… useless” I cried

“Baby… your not. I love you so so much and I want to be there for you” 
“But your always so busy Michael” 
“I can be there. Please promise me that you’ll talk to me” he stroked my head
“I-I-” 
“Promise me” 
“I promise” I sobbed back into his chest
“I love you so much please don’t forget that. I need you more than air and if you ever left me I’d be lost” 
Michael leant down and placed a small kiss of my forehead before laying us down and cuddling for the rest of the day